Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "The RIGHT THING" (ATTN Jeffoo and Raul Ortiz)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffoo View Post
    If I were you then I'd ask for a genetic refund. Speed means nothing if you can't back it up with good technique and power. I would love to see you end a confrontation with that garbage I saw on the Dummy.

Jeffool if you want to see that happen just stop by I'd love to show you or if it's a confrontation that you wanna see than confront me I'm sure we will run into each other at some event

This is my final post for this year since I'm officialy starting my holiday and I will bring in the new year with good thoughts and good friends and not spend anymore time talking to some person that probably doesn't exist.

cjurakpt Guest

welcome to the KFMF fold...

Jeff is family now! Once you've been challenged by Gus, it's official!

The REAL question remains.....

which has he done more? Made empty challenges or announcements that a post would be his "last"?
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    Jeff is family now! Once you've been challenged by Gus, it's official!
    I think we're gonna need a bigger boat.

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    which has he done more? Made empty challenges or announcements that a post would be his "last"?
    now THAT is a good question: you would need some sort of trawler or data mining program to find the answer...

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    I think we're gonna need a bigger boat.
    LOL!

BLAH BLAH YAKITIE SHMACKITIE. i try not to get involved in this stuff but **** its getting rediculous. i remember when i first came on this board. back in like 99 and i use to do the challenge thing, when some people called out my old hung ga/shaolin teacher because he ws no longer with a certain organization and people construed that as him being phony and i was throwing out challenges like it was garbage only one person excepted and we ended up missing each other. and now that i think back on that i feel like i was so young and dumb(i was like 15) but i can't blieve that their are grown as men on here who are suppose to be sifu's and have young kid students who look up to you that are up here doing this kid ****. come on man grow up

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    BLAH BLAH YAKITIE SHMACKITIE. i try not to get involved in this stuff but **** its getting rediculous. i remember when i first came on this board. back in like 99 and i use to do the challenge thing, when some people called out my old hung ga/shaolin teacher because he ws no longer with a certain organization and people construed that as him being phony and i was throwing out challenges like it was garbage only one person excepted and we ended up missing each other. and now that i think back on that i feel like i was so young and dumb(i was like 15) but i can't blieve that their are grown as men on here who are suppose to be sifu's and have young kid students who look up to you that are up here doing this kid ****. come on man grow up
    just for that, I challenge you; but you need to reference the "standard" rules under which all such challenges must be accepted (e.g. - between 43 and 44 minutes of being issued), carried out (e.g. - the all-important footwear question that to this day Dave and i have not been able to resolve) and ultimately retracted (e.g. - backpeddling gets you ridiculed, whereas backpeddling by proxy is a whole other story); if you can't adhere to these, just forget it

Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    BLAH BLAH YAKITIE SHMACKITIE. but i can't blieve that their are grown as men on here who are suppose to be sifu's and have young kid students who look up to you that are up here doing this kid ****. come on man grow up

"who are suppose to be sifu's"

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud View Post
    Jeffool if you want to see that happen just stop by I'd love to show you or if it's a confrontation that you wanna see than confront me I'm sure we will run into each other at some event

This is my final post for this year since I'm officialy starting my holiday and I will bring in the new year with good thoughts and good friends and not spend anymore time talking to some person that probably doesn't exist.

LOL a challenge. How many of those have you made and how many have you actually followed through on? Let me guess here....a dozen and 0, respectively? It's ok... I know plenty of people who are brave at a nice safe distance, you're not the only one.

Now want to explain the fan to me?

Quote Originally Posted by cjurakpt View Post
    just for that, I challenge you; but you need to reference the "standard" rules under which all such challenges must be accepted (e.g. - between 43 and 44 minutes of being issued), carried out (e.g. - the all-important footwear question that to this day Dave and i have not been able to resolve) and ultimately retracted (e.g. - backpeddling gets you ridiculed, whereas backpeddling by proxy is a whole other story); if you can't adhere to these, just forget it
    LOL to funny

[QUOTE=yaoli;829024]"who are suppose to be sifu's" [/

HELLO TYPO