Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "The RIGHT THING" (ATTN Jeffoo and Raul Ortiz)

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffoo View Post
    I'm older and slower... I need to be sharper.
    not really when you're cutting tofu...

OUCH....lol Nice one

Green Cloud. First of all I doubt you were around when I competed. IF you were, you would remember that my teacher called me Jeffoo, hence EVERYONE knew me as Jeffoo. Brendan Lai referred to me as such, my teacher did, all my Si Dai did...everyone did. I lost count of how many medals and trophies I won, but when I left my school to go on my own, the trophy case was depleted.

Second, I remember Sifu Ortiz from those days when his mantis was...well..not real. We saw some of his students throughout the early 1990's and they claimed some BS lineage. Look up any information on my teacher Ho Yin Chung. There's not much out there in the US because he kept to himself here. Ask ANY old timer in Hong Kong about him and you will see who he is.

I've already apologized to Sifu Ortiz. I studied mantis privately with my teacher 2 hours a day every day for the better part of 6 years. I trained with him in class and helped him teach 6 days a week for those same 6 years. I drove him around to the store, to the school I helped set up, etc. I bought my first Porsche with him...he was so proud too...riding there and showing it to the class like it was his. He even drove it once..ONCE...LOL Back to sifu Ortiz. My recollections of him are from a bit back and I've voiced my opinion there. I've been out of those circles for a while and If David, says he's ok...that's all I really need to know to be honest. Now if you want to keep creating drama like a little ***, I can point out more of what's incorrect in your forms and dummy techniques.
    I have to respond only because I can't let you have the final word. The dummy set I was free styling to show hand speed and as far as commenting on my vids or Raouls vids it's only fair if we had something to go on like one of your vids.

All I have to say is that it seems like you have been living in the past,, so what have you done lately http://www.wongpeople.com/tournament_2003.html

http://www.wongpeople.com/tournament_2004.PDF

These are the same people that used to compete in the Nacmaf tornaments.

http://www.wongpeople.com/tournament_2005.doc

http://www.wongpeople.com/tournament_2006.html

We have been part of Wongs top ten list every year, I'm not trying to brag or anything it's just that they list the top ten schools every year. I've done this at most tournaments with just a handfull of students.

Listen we all can look back at our High School years but what have you done lately to promote CMA and your lineage besides getting on ths forum and trashing people that have been consistently working hard at promoting CMA.

Whatever it was you were doing on that dummy, whatever you want to call it, it was not something Chan Tai San taught you.
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cloud View Post
    I have to respond only because I can't let you have the final word.

I think this will become my new signature line.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Whatever it was you were doing on that dummy, whatever you want to call it, it was not something Chan Tai San taught you.
    Dave we all know your name dropper and you have to use Chan Tai Sans name to justify who you are.

That video doesn't say anything about it being Chan Tai Sans, Those are my arms and my legs and are part of my genetic make up.

I don't have to ride on my Sifu's coat tails to justify who I am. I moved like that before I met the old man and I was even faster.

You miss the point of the video I'm not displaying Chan's kung fu but my own physical skill. Let us see how you move today and lets compare and then you can say something.

You see just like I have said before I'm not Chan Tai Sans boy, I'm not even my dads boy. What I am is my own Man not someone who needs to toot their Chan Tai San horn

http://www.wongpeople.com/tournament_2003.html

What I am is my own Man not someone who needs to toot their Chan Tai San horn
    Then why does your tag line say "I am my teachers student"?
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Blog Entries
    oops ......
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Dave we all know your name dropper and you have to use Chan Tai Sans name to justify who you are.
    Let's see, your web site is www.greencloud.net where you claim you were adopted as a young boy by Chan tai San, that you are the head of the "Green Cloud Monastery" (which DOES NOT EXIST), and you claim CTS taught you all sorts of things including "Pankration"

My web site www.NYSanDa.com only mentions Sifu in my bio. 95% of my students neither know who CTS is nor would CARE! My name and my school is built upon what we offer and the fighters we produce.

That video doesn't say anything about it being Chan Tai Sans,
    Your entire web site screams about how you are CTS's student, you swing daily from his nutsack... so clearly you will lead people to believe what you show is CTS kung fu WHEN IT IS NOT

For once in your life, be HONEST, I know it's hard for you, but just admit that the stuff on your web site/youtube is

Japanese Jiu Jitsu you learned at silent flute (the ONLY black belt in anything that we can confirm by the way)

Knife and stick fighitng you learned from Kempo black belt Huk Plantas (should I mention you studied with him a WHOLE WEEKEND, yet are somehow qualified to teach it?)

Wing Chun you learned from a former a friend (a former friend who trashed you on this very forum and no longer speaks to you, hmmmmmm)

You see just like I have said before I'm not Chan Tai Sans boy, I'm not even my dads boy.
    Did you father disown you? Can't say I'd be surprised

Funny, if you aren't living of CTS, why does your web page have all that info abotu Lama Pai

Oh, yeah, let's also remind everyone that ALL THE LAMA PAI INFO ON YOUR WEB SITE IS PLAGARIZED FROM MY WRITING (ie coped word for word)

You keep bringing up the Wong tournament. I wonder why? Oh, yes, that's right

1. Because being in the "Top 10" is simply a function of how many students you brought

and

2. It is a forms event

Tell us all Gus, the two times your students tried full contact fighting, being the Battle at the Boardwalk and the 2006 USKBA nationals, what exactly happened? Please do put your spin on it, then I can post the video
    Last edited by lkfmdc; 12-21-2007 at 08:44 AM.
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I agree. Dave Ross is certainly a name dropper. He frequently mentions people he has associations with or has trained with as a reference for a point that he is trying to communicate. He doesn't say "look at me, I'm cool, I studied with so and so" or "I met and spoke to this guy or another" for no reason.

I think all of this is moot at this point. Gus has made his stand as did David, Chris and Myself. Our original intentions (although not initially discussed collectively) were to support Gus when he came to this forum, but at the same time, help him to not tell exaggerated stories about Chan Tai-San (and I'm referring to the one where Gus claimed that CTS ripped out some guys intestines - I know, he doesn't claim he was there, but he claims it happended and there were witnesses), correct other people's terminology (as done with Fu Pow with the techniques Chuyhn Sum Teui) or put out incorrect information about CTS or the styles he taught.

This is all.

Then things went south pretty fast.

Incidently, all these things we tried to address in PM's and then they seem to come out publically after that. No one had luck with PM's.

Nobody hates Gus and he wasn't a target for any reason. After some of the afore mentioned activity, we individually stepped in as those things were direct reflections on us.

Gus retaliated with a myriad of insults and empty challenges. Period. Not a terrible guy, just defensive and argumentative with his classmates. But we do call him on his sh1t when it gets thrown out and will probably continue to do so. hey, what else are friends for? LOL

This is what happened. This is the real story. I dont' want to fight with Gus anymore, or anyone else on here. I do feel the need to speak my mind and will from time to time call people on their B.S. when I see it coming. I Love CMA and don't want it to get anymore convoluded than it already is.

I have spoken out about people that I think are scammers and charletons. I will probably continue to do so in the future.

That is (hopefully) all I have to say on this matter. I think. Maybe.
    Last edited by Lama Pai Sifu; 12-21-2007 at 10:59 AM.

I have to respond only because I can't let you have the final word. The dummy set I was free styling to show hand speed and as far as commenting on my vids or Raouls vids it's only fair if we had something to go on like one of your vids.

All I have to say is that it seems like you have been living in the past,, so what have you done lately http://www.wongpeople.com/tournament_2003.html

These are the same people that used to compete in the Nacmaf tornaments.

http://www.wongpeople.com/tournament_2005.doc

http://www.wongpeople.com/tournament_2006.html

We have been part of Wongs top ten list every year, I'm not trying to brag or anything it's just that they list the top ten schools every year. I've done this at most tournaments with just a handfull of students.

Listen we all can look back at our High School years but what have you done lately to promote CMA and your lineage besides getting on ths forum and trashing people that have been consistently working hard at promoting CMA.
    Let's see what else have I done in the intervening years? Oh yeah, I helped sponsor the Beijing Wushu Team to the US. Let's see...I taught side by side with Wu Bin to over 1,500 people at various classes and seminars. I promoted wushu in 10 different cities(Tv interviews, media, etc.) while we taught this same 1,500 people. On the traditional side, I have taught lion dance to the University of Michigan. I teach kung fu to them. I teach Kung Fu to the Detroit Chinese Association and before I moved to where I am now, I had a school with 130 students in a very active after school program and am in the process of duplicating that success in 3 major markets near me.

Making Wong's list is not so much about promoting good kung fu as it is about self-promotion, which you seem to be better at than you are at kung fu. Face it based on the video I saw of you, I don't have much respect for your kung fu. It's for sure not CTS as you claim. The dummy form is what I see most other scammers do and that's a series of impressive sounding strikes, which really amount to nothing more than bit ch slaps. What's next...claiming you can strike that dummy 12 times in a second?...Watch you go....AS I said before, your fan with a butterfly is so fake it's more pitiful than funny. I learned 4 fan forms (mantis, CLF and Tai Chi). Never once did I see a butterfly. Again, many "sifu" use this move when they have a shallow knowledge of real kung fu. It impresses people who don't know better. Unfortunately for you, we here...know better.

That video doesn't say anything about it being Chan Tai Sans, Those are my arms and my legs and are part of my genetic make up.

I don't have to ride on my Sifu's coat tails to justify who I am. I moved like that before I met the old man and I was even faster.

You miss the point of the video I'm not displaying Chan's kung fu but my own physical skill. Let us see how you move today and lets compare and then you can say something.]
    If I were you then I'd ask for a genetic refund. Speed means nothing if you can't back it up with good technique and power. I would love to see you end a confrontation with that garbage I saw on the Dummy.

I stopped watching desperate housewives to tune into KUNG FU FORUM?????

if we ran our bodies as much as we ran our mouths we could be beat jesse owes to teh beer store.........that is if our heads could fit through to the door to and our shoulders didnt give out form holding all that ego

pass the popcorn.............. NEXT!
    Last edited by EarthDragon; 12-21-2007 at 09:38 AM.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

cjurakpt Guest
    no, I think he uses his student's excellent amateur and pro fight records to justify who he is, which is a san da coach; I think it's a pretty linear 1:1 relationship myself...

I don't have to ride on my Sifu's coat tails to justify who I am...
    so, why is it that you then duplicate almost exactly move for move the way CTS used to do the sword / spear bending thing, including that ridiculous, non-sensical flexing of your platisma muscle and doing a bunch of pseudo-bok mei moves right before? now, you might argue that you have "evolved" the skills from how CTS did it, and to a point that's true: sifu never speared himself in the leg or fell down onto the floor at the conclusion of the demo, so in a sense it is technically different...

cjurakpt Guest
    so what have you done lately
    ask a silly question...

Let's see what else have I done in the intervening years? Oh yeah, I helped sponsor the Beijing Wushu Team to the US. Let's see...I taught side by side with Wu Bin to over 1,500 people at various classes and seminars. I promoted wushu in 10 different cities(Tv interviews, media, etc.) while we taught this same 1,500 people. On the traditional side, I have taught lion dance to the University of Michigan. I teach kung fu to them. I teach Kung Fu to the Detroit Chinese Association and before I moved to where I am now, I had a school with 130 students in a very active after school program and am in the process of duplicating that success in 3 major markets near me.
    get a biotch-slap answer!

Jeff: 10; Gus: -2