Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Dark Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    heeth looks great as joker. i wish his regular voice was more higher. but thats just me.
    Heath as Joker should talk like he did in''Lords Of Dogtown''

Quote Originally Posted by banditshaw View Post
    Heath as Joker should talk like he did in''Lords Of Dogtown''
    that would be kinda cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

He was pretty funny in Lords of Dogtown, I liked that role a lot.

Supposedly, they are using Keysi Fighting Method (an offshoot from JKD) as Batman's H2H style. They did so in B:Begins as well, but most fights were obscured for dramatic effect.
    SevenStar: It's hilarious seeing people's reactions when they see a big, black dude with a sword walking toward them.

Masterkiller: Especially when they're at the ATM.

WTF? How did we go from the White Haired Devil strangling and beating guys to death in a teahouse, to Mr Miyagi and Jhoon Rhee?

Why so serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Wood Dragon View Post
    Supposedly, they are using Keysi Fighting Method (an offshoot from JKD) as Batman's H2H style. They did so in B:Begins as well, but most fights were obscured for dramatic effect.
    it was obscured because the director was being a ****ing idiot A. or the fights looked like **** B.

Hopefully, the third movie will have Lady Shiva*, and we can get some legendary fight scenes.

*-the deadliest martial artist in the DC Universe.
    SevenStar: It's hilarious seeing people's reactions when they see a big, black dude with a sword walking toward them.

Masterkiller: Especially when they're at the ATM.

WTF? How did we go from the White Haired Devil strangling and beating guys to death in a teahouse, to Mr Miyagi and Jhoon Rhee?

Any of you seen that short batman film Dead End?

Go to youtube and do a search for:

Batman Dead End

IMO< the guys that made it did a pretty good job.

Best scene, when bats drops into the pool of water and stands up, so frank miller its scary.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

The Joker is dead

How tragic.

Actor Heath Ledger found dead
    NEW YORK (CNN) -- Actor Heath Ledger is dead, the New York Police Department said Tuesday.
    art.ledger.gi.jpg

Heath Ledger was found dead in his Manhattan apartment.

The Academy Award nominated actor was 28.

Ledger's housekeeper found him dead in his Manhattan apartment, New York police said.

He died at 3:26 p.m., they said.

The New York Fire Department received a call at 2:27 Tuesday responding to a "cardiac arrest call" in New York.

They found an unresponsive male dead at the scene.

In 2005, the actor played Ennis Del Mar in "Brokeback Mountain," about two cowboys who had a secret relationship.

The role earned him the Oscar nomination.

Ledger was born in Perth, Australia. E-mail to a friend E-mail to a friend
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    How tragic.
    beat u to it gene. but yea very tragic, considering that he wasn't a party boiy or a crazy star. he was a chilled laid back dude that would be skateboarding around brooklyn.

What's the word yet? Drugs? That's the rumor I read. Sucks man. I feel bad for his little girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenshiite View Post
    What's the word yet? Drugs? That's the rumor I read. Sucks man. I feel bad for his little girl.
    it was more then likely an accidental overdose of perscription sleeping pills. ambian sleping pills are extremely powerful one of these little pills will knock you the hell out i'm a diagnosed insomniac so i occasionally take half of one of these pill and i'm down for the count. and i'm 6'3'' 245. he was found by his muessuese and house keeper. he probably took the pills before his message and died he was in the middle of shooting a film actually. this guy was at the top of his gamne and wasn't a junkie or anything.

Most people that overdose on pills aren't known as junkies. Pills you can buy over the counter. And if your a star, meds come fast and cheap.
    I agree that he wasn't the hard partier in the public eye but after his split with his ex, he was depressed and went on numerous benders. Radar magazine did an interesting piece on his relationship a few issues back,
    Either way its unfortunate. He was one of the few very promising young actors who IMO would have gone on to do greater things in his career.

well there's no note. and i thought he would kill himself without leaving a note for his little girl at least. and he was waiting on a massage and i no people who take ambien befor going to get a massage so they can sleep through it. but those pills are so super powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    beat u to it gene. but yea very tragic, considering that he wasn't a party boiy or a crazy star. he was a chilled laid back dude that would be skateboarding around brooklyn.
    Unexpected indeed.

BTW...It looks like Gene beat you to it by three minutes.

It's all good anyhow.
    Cordially yours,
    冠木侍 (KS)

"Jiu mo gwai gwaai faai dei zau" (妖魔鬼怪快哋走) -- The venerable Uncle Chan

"A fool with a sword is more dangerous than any weapon..."

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”--John Quincy Adams

"If you have an unconquerable calmness, you can overcome the enemy without force" -Bushi Matsumura