Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How odd is this?

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA

RD you biotch...

leave my only-semi-odd-wimmin-story thread alone...you got plenty of your own.

to clarify, again, no wierd sex stuff here...just small-world-syndrome and getting-older shock.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

It's some karma comin at ya.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    It's some karma comin at ya.
    I know. The problem with karma and the whole fate or destiny thing is identifying it and chosing correct action.

"George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

Well my story in no way can compare to yours. I only dated twice this...I don't even know what to call her. She was truly a nut job only she was packin a set of G cups I had thought she was just neverous but she was strange. After only two dates I decided that I didn't want anything to do with her. She calls me in the middle of the night crying about how she loves me, puts love poems in my mailbox and just wouldn't leave me alone for a long time. Didn't do anything with her and she kissed horrible too.
    I walked in with my now wife over at her house one day and about freaked. This was close to a year after seeing the nut case, and there she was sitting on my future father in law's couch. She was dating my brother in law! He unfortantly knocked her up and was married for 4 or 5 years until she started sleeping with his sargent in the Army. The sargent made certain that he had my brother in law busy at the base while he was seeing his wife But the joke was on him as HE ended up MARRING HER
    Oh, I had five brothers and once my youngest walked in with his new girlfriend whom I had dated.
    Last edited by BM2; 12-21-2007 at 12:16 PM.
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

Well, this just brings another twist to the phrase " It's a small world after all.."
    Teoul
    "In kung fu nothing is given; everything is earned"

Mas Judt, Lucas:

That twisted movie is "The Last Sunset" with Kirk Douglas and Rock Hudson. I was a little off on the plot, but essentially close. The rendevous that Douglas (the bad guy) has with the daughter of his former flame (which turns out to be his daughter) is still part of the plot.

The reason why Douglas' character doesn't load his gun is because once he realized that he had just been with (in the biblical sense) his own daughter - the shock, grief, disgust, etc...is so overwhelming that the only way to restore honor is to hope his opponent is a good shot! In the movie, all the characters are wondering why Douglas went to the gunfight w/o loading his pistol - only the audience knows!

Bob
    From One Thing, Know Ten Thousand.

I read where a guy searched for his birth mother and they both worked at the same Lowes store.
    Oh yeah, I recall my wife telling about a guy in High School whose best friend dated his older sister only to find out later he best friend was really doing his birth mom. She was something like 14 or 15 years older and his grandmother had played it off as his mom. Not that is weird.
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

the odds are very low.

and it did happen.

wow.

it works like this.

If something good happens, it's destiny.

If something bad happens, it's fate.

Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    it works like this.

If something good happens, it's destiny.

If something bad happens, it's fate.

bah, that means everyone is supposed to lead happy lives and that's just not true, nor very possible on a global scale...or a universal scale, I bet there are plenty of unhappy aliens out there somewhere

Attttn: Oso!!!!

You have to kill her, and ASAP! What happens if she spreads sexual lies about you around your school when she gets dirt from her mother? What about when she talks about how small your "stiff willy" really is? It would be devastating. Kill her at once!!

And then kill her mother! That is, unless you don't mind having a small willy.