Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How odd is this?

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA

How odd is this?

We were doing the after class dinner thing last night and one of my students girlfriend is there.

We're all kinda randomly discussing nothing when it turns out that this girl is from my hometown of Richmond, VA.

so we talk about where we lived and stuff and the difference the 20 years between my youth there and hers and she starts talking about her Grandparent's place in the West End...so I ask her where and she tells me...so I ask her her mother's name...and her mother's maiden name...and her mother's middle name...

this girl turns out to be the daughter of my very first girlfriend...
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    We were doing the after class dinner thing last night and one of my students girlfriend is there.

We're all kinda randomly discussing nothing when it turns out that this girl is from my hometown of Richmond, VA.

so we talk about where we lived and stuff and the difference the 20 years between my youth there and hers and she starts talking about her Grandparent's place in the West End...so I ask her where and she tells me...so I ask her her mother's name...and her mother's maiden name...and her mother's middle name...

this girl turns out to be the daughter of my very first girlfriend...
    This sounds like the beginning of a penthouse letter
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

naw, just freaking weird and kinda 'crap, i'm old'
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

You might want to ask if she knows who her Father is. If not, and the timming is right, you might be a Daddy!

nope...about a 4 year differential between the last assignation betwixt us and the girls birth....I'm safe there...seriously, part of it is the realization that if I hadn't have been as carefull as I was, I could have a college aged kid now

oh, and her mother was the first of 3 women over the years that ended up referring to me as the anti-christ

Well, that is good!!

Women accusing a guy of being an Anti Christ is no big deal. Thye all say that stuff about thier ex's.

I know one girl who claimed her Ex abused her, stalked her etc. Apon closer examination she admitted he never touched her, and the instances of stalking occurred WHILE HE STILL LIVED WITH HER...she had locked him out of the house, so he was hanging around out in the front trying to get her to let him in...he finally got the brains to try his back door key, which she neglected to change.

She locked him out because she was acting like a typically loony female, and he told her so. I met him during my break up with her, and discovered how she grossly exaggerates everything, and makes all sorts of false accusations that she cannot back up.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    and discovered how she grossly exaggerates everything, and makes all sorts of false accusations that she cannot back up.
    OMG green cloud is female
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Is his name Debbie?

You all may remember Debbie....she was the one who started my trend of Women's threads.....

the doll lady?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I thought it was that nurse freind of your that started that trend....
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Debbie is not the Doll Chick, and the Nurse friend did not start the trend. Thye were all well into it.

No, it was Debbie who messed me up so bad I had to come here for moral support. She is the *tall lying blond* I dated summer of 2004. I fell really, really, really hard for her, and the break up messed me up for a long, long time. To be honest I still am not the same.

Susan, the Doll Chick, the Nurse friend and all the other bad relations and dates I have posted about since are all a result of Debbie. I was a normal sane individual before her.

**Search "Tall lying Blond", you may find the first original Woman thread I ever started.

Reminds me of a western I saw while in Iraq. This bad guy gets brought back across the border from Mexico to face charges and in the process somehow meets up with his old flame who also has a very attractive, yet eligible daughter. Well things don't work out between the old girlfriend and the bad guy, but....the badguy and the daughter hook up and make plans to run off together (fleeing the law once again). Too late to stop the two before they "hook up" the old girlfriend informs the bad guy that he just had a roll in the hay with his own daughter! Ewwwwwww, the next morning the bad guy is suppose to meet the good guy in a gunfight - the bad guy dies, apparently he forgot to load his gun before the fight.

Thought I'd share.

Bob
    From One Thing, Know Ten Thousand.

The "old flame" sounds like RD's kind of girl. And sounds like what could have happened to Oso if he was the kind to steel his sudent's girls...
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

that is such a twisted plot, I have to see that movie... any chance you remember the name?
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

but who really forgets to load a gun on the way to a gunfight??

its like forgeting to make your food when you sit down to eat.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.