Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's see if I can do this right....

Let's see if I can do this right....

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country, nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

Translation:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Well done!! Can you do the 7 words you can't say on Television next??

It's a Festivus, for the rest of us...
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

holy crap Becca!

merry and happy everthing to you as well..........................wait am I allowed to say Holy?
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, actually this is a religious holiday or at least a cultural tradition I find offensive

practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice (Believing in the one true god is not a choice so please don't make lite of my way of life
    , or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country, nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

Translation:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    I hope these issues can be cleared up.
    A unique snowflake

This is what happens when Corporate America sents people to "Crucial Conversations" training right before Christmas. I have to admit, though, that the bones of this came from a chain e-mail. Feel free to modify it yourself... musent stifle creativity...
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Quote Originally Posted by WinterPalm View Post
    I hope these issues can be cleared up.
    Hey! Read the whole thing, wanker! I added a stipulation for you odd people who "choose not to practice religious or secular traditions at all."

This is what happens when Corporate America sents people to "Crucial Conversations" training right before Christmas. I have to admit, though, that the bones of this came from a chain e-mail. Feel free to modify it yourself... musent stifle creativity...

Reply]
    Really? I thought you were reciting the George Carlin skit on political correctness!!

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post

Reply]
    Really? I thought you were reciting the George Carlin skit on political correctness!!
    happy chismaCHanaqwanzica ------s

Happy ancient Roman festival that was co-opted by a sub-sect of Jews who after a few generations seemed to have forgotten they were actually Jews, celebrated in occassion of the birth of a man who wasn't born during this actual month nor was most likely born in a manger with animals present, let us all remember the peace on earth that his birth brought us, 2005 (since he was probably born 3 AD) of peace and good will towards men, unless of course you were Jewish, Muslim or a protestant, then let's torture them and burn them at the stake, and to all a good night
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

I'm offended. HR will here about this.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Happy Yuletide. Remember, Odin is in your right hand.
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post

Reply]
    no, but I do have that speach somewhere... I'll see if I can dig it up.

Happy Solstice!.... that's what everyone's really celebrating anyways.