Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's see if I can do this right....

We're still leaving out the satanists, right?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2008, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country, nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

Translation:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
    brilliant.

merry x'mas to all and ho ho ho.

Quote Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
    brilliant.

merry x'mas to all and ho ho ho.

You mean Malcolm X ALSO was NOT born on 12/25? Now I gotta buy more presents... I will get them by any means necessary.
    "Prepare your mind..." "For a mind explosion!"
    -The Human Giant, Illusionators

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkDovsTPi3k

the year of the pig is going.

and the year of the rat is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    Hey! Read the whole thing, wanker! I added a stipulation for you odd people who "choose not to practice religious or secular traditions at all."
    "You odd people?" So now we're odd. What kind of people exactly? Do you hate all of us and make generalizations to all of us?
    A unique snowflake

yeah, screw the satanists and their little goth-ass antics.

happy christmas, which is about jesus christ who was born and saved us all and the rest of you will burn in hell to put it simply. so enjoy your shallow and empty jesus-less lives, because you'll burn for it burn! BURN!

especially jews and muslims, you are really gonna burn.

YOU made your choice!!!

ps. just kidding, get over it. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Merry Christmas everybody!

Stay safe and let us all make it to the New Year...
    Teoul
    "In kung fu nothing is given; everything is earned"

Alright, alright, in the spirit of the season, we'll include the satanists too. Don't want to be a scrooge about it.

Merry Christmas , satanists!!!!

Happy Holidays!

Quote Originally Posted by WinterPalm View Post
    "You odd people?" So now we're odd. What kind of people exactly? Do you hate all of us and make generalizations to all of us?
    I don't hate you. Why, this is the seanon of sharing and fellowship. I love everyone, and will continue to do so right up till January 1st, at with time all bets are off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Becca, are youreing prettydkl? Ailsa betrafdayed me, and I drank some alcoholsdsfa, and Im feeeeeeeling ranndks....randy. I loving you, rihgt now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mas Judt View Post
    Happy Yuletide. Remember, Odin is in your right hand.
    And "god jul" to everyone.

This is particularly appropriate this time of year since it is Odin/Woden/Wotan who is the origin of Santa Claus and not that usurper St. Nick!

But I'll get over it.

Peace and frith.

merry chirstmas! By christmas I mean lights, presents, food, and santa (and I hope these things can be appreciated by anyone)
    Bless you

Here's wishing everyone a happy amalgamated Holiday-style Celebration-type Activity-oriented Festivity-esque endeavor on this day.

I will be enjoying the nerd-fuel I received for a LONG time
    "Prepare your mind..." "For a mind explosion!"
    -The Human Giant, Illusionators