Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does this happen where you live?

Blog Entries

does this happen where you live?

I can't deny, this video makes me laugh my arse off because this happens in san fran on the regular.

what do you think?

i think the victims deserve what happened to them all, and i probably would do the same.

look at the kind of people who would do this.

nice job!!!!!!
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    i think the victims deserve what happened to them all, and i probably would do the same.
    If you have so little respect for other people that you can't wait like 2 minutes behind a demonstration, however studip or irrelevant it might be, that you have to nearly injure someone and trash other peoples bikes, this makes me really think alot less of you.

I'm sorry, but I thought Choy Lay Fut (and most other MA for that matter) where also about respect, keeping your cool when other people might get irritated, aka not driving over other's peoples bikes for no big reason.
    That's what makes the difference between a trained thug and a MA-ist.

Blog Entries
    WAIT! do you know or have you been in the middle of a scenario like this before? if you have not, you don't have any right to judge me. i don't know where you live, but out here in san francisco, these people do this in an AGGRESSIVE manner, kicking your cars, purposely cutting you off, causing you and your family to be in danger of having an accident.

if you are like these people come to san francisco where i'm sure you'd change your mind.

Don't TAKE It To Heart, But I Have Been In The Middle Of What We Call "critical Mass", But Its More Than A Demonstration.

You Judged Me Too Dam Quick. Here In The Bay, The Bike Riders Harrass People In Cars.

They Deserve To Get What Happens To Them. they are the arseholes. not the people in cars.

And If You Are Going To Judge Me For Something You Have No Idea About, Then A Friend Is Not Something I'd Like You As.

and just because i'm a choy lee fut teacher doesn't make me inhuman. i'm more human than alot of the trolls on this forum.

oh well, villmore, i hope you have a happy new year and a merry xmas regardless of your prejudging me.

two thumbs up to you.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 12-23-2007 at 08:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    And, I'd Rather Be A Trained Thug, A Person Who Knows How To Use His Martial Arts Effectively In The Streets, Than A Person Who Would Get Destroyed Out Here.

We Will Always Have Studio Type Martial Artists, And The Real Deal Ones.

I Wonder Which One Are You.

Relax Frank, I wasn't trying to judge you. I said careful IF bla bla. sorry that that wasn't clear enough.
    Ok so I dont know the whole story, but then again all you showed me was that one video. And I didn't see a lot of aggression from the one biker in that video, he was irritating, sure all demonstrations are irritating, but to do what the driver did there....

Ok so your story sounds pretty bad, and it seems like there is some history as well. So ok, I'd probably change my mind when I get confronted by them.

And, I'd Rather Be A Trained Thug, A Person Who Knows How To Use His Martial Arts Effectively In The Streets, Than A Person Who Would Get Destroyed Out Here.

We Will Always Have Studio Type Martial Artists, And The Real Deal Ones.

I Wonder Which One Are You.
    This doesn't have anything to do with driving over someones bicycle when your in your car, really.

I dont think I'm either of them, the area where I live in is simply to peacefull (as in there is no fighting) but I would be asshamed to be the sudio type, and I hope I dont sound like one.

Have a nice Chrismass aswell Frank

Blog Entries
    man all is good....but i wish i lived in a peaceful area.

man all is good....but i wish i lived in a peaceful area.
    I don't think they exist anymore. My neighbor just got knifed at the local convenience store that my wife and I walk to at night all the time. Now she makes me strap the piece just to get lottery tickets.

This was a nice place when I bought the house 16 years ago.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Blog Entries
    speaking of that, i was just telling my girl how when my mother was alive, i was like 7 years old, she would send me to the corner store at night with either a stick or a chain just in case i get messed with.

See, out here in san fran, i exist in the mission....my old neighborhood.......although i don't live there, i am in the mission every single day. for one, my girl works there and i pick her up everyday.

anyways, in the mission, if you are not on your toes, you will get caught slippin.

but, the bike riders out here are very aggressive, and try to take their rights to the extreme. We got it bad out here, we got motorcyclists, mopeds, and pedal bikes all fighting with automobiles for the road.

so i hope most can understand why i have no love for bikers who get aggressive, and even do stupid things like riding their bikes in the middle of a lane like they were a car.....and when you only got one lane to drive in that becomes a big problem.

because bikers will spit on your car, then call the cops when you jump out and try and kick their butts.

I can't deny, this video makes me laugh my arse off because this happens in san fran on the regular.

what do you think?

look at the kind of people who would do this.

nice job!!!!!!
    Don't they have a law in San Fran about bicycles in the street? Does the city have bicycle lanes?

I don't live in an area like San Fran, but I'm with you on this. It just irritates me when I see disrespectful and inconsiderate people like these. It's all about them and their "rights". Forget about the rights of the other people around them? Forget about the posibility that somebody in a vehicle behind them is in a hurry to get to a hospital, in a hurry to save somebody from committing suicide, running late for work, or just need to get home quickly for "number 2". Forget about them, we will slowly ride our bicycles in the middle of the street and hold traffic down to almost a stop because it's our right to be STUPID

Anyways, no matter how irritated and disappointed I get at times with selfish individuals like these, serving in the US military (Air Force) and protecting the rights of these same people no matter how stupid they get is something I'm proud of. God bless America!
    Teoul
    "In kung fu nothing is given; everything is earned"

any criminals everfake a demonstration and then jack a citizens ride out there in California?.

Blog Entries
    not that i heard of.......

we do have some red light bandits from time to time.......this means late night, if your car door isn't locked, you could get jacked in certain area's of sf.....

now in the mission, you have to be careful of what color you're wearing. when i grew up there, it was about neighborhoods, and gangs, not about colors.

anyways sholo.........you are 100% correct. i feel the exact same way.

but i've known people to park their brand new beautiful mustang 5.0's in my neighborhood, go the to corner store only to come back moments later to find it missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Sing View Post
    I don't think they exist anymore.
    oh they still do, just cross the sea
    I know of places where people dont even lock their houses or their bikes (that's not around where I live though)

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Sing View Post
    My neighbor just got knifed at the local convenience store that my wife and I walk to at night all the time. Now she makes me strap the piece just to get lottery tickets.
    hmmm sad story

Have you ever questioned what politics could do about that?

Never seen this before. I don't get it... why are they bothering people in their cars?

Liberals can sometimes be such angry, angry people