Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Annual Stella Awards

I am NOT a frivolis lawsuit anti captialist guy in any reason or fashion but if you look at this case McDonalds does hold some of the blame.

MasterKiller just spelled out the reasoning's a few cases below.

I have nothing against McDonalds either, as a business they do an amazing job doing what they do best, provide cheap though crappy food, at very cheap prices to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    That's a big part of the problem. McDonald's is screwed here no matter what they do. If they make it easier to drink it while driving, then they will get sued when some idiot drinking the coffee and driving kills someone in a car accident.
    That's a good point.

I love this bit though:
    McDonald's is screwed here no matter what they do.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Chuck Norris used to soak his feet in McDonalds coffee, but found it too cold, he now uses lava.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    I am NOT a frivolis lawsuit anti captialist guy in any reason or fashion but if you look at this case McDonalds does hold some of the blame.
    Some, yes. But not $2.7 million in punitive damages when an idiot put a cup of hot coffee between her own legs while in a car.

While the coffee was too hot, the accident would never have happened had she not put the cup there in the first place. Again, thats why cars have cup holders in them. It's common sense. One should not be rewarded for having none of it.

Again, thats why cars have cup holders in them. It's common sense. One should not be rewarded for having none of it
    Agree, she was wearing a large pair of clown shoes that day, but my main point is the word frivolis.

I don't think it merits frivolis, tarded yes, but since McDonalds has some of the blame, I think this case in specific falls outside of that zone by a few feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    ...but my main point is the word frivolis.

Bugs me too... try frivolous