What did you all get for Christmas?

I got:

Dragonball Z: Budokai for PS2
    a sweater
    some slipcovers for my furniture
    3 Dragonball shirts
    a rashguard
    a clock
    Domain cologne (it's mary kay, but smells excelent)
    a box of colognes that had:
    -Bora Bora
    -Curve
    -Mambo for him
    -Lucky You
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

cash, The Lord of the Rings Fellowship extended DVD, bottle of tequila, couple cool tshirts.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

I got a bath robe.
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

X-box
    20# medicine ball!!!
    every bruce lee movie ever (all the HK ones too) on dvd.
    A yoga book
    couple sweaters
    mechwarrior game for xbox
    bruce lee game for xbox
    lots of candy

And my birthday was on monday so I got a kettle and a bunch of gift certificates.

I also got a cold while snowboarding.
    strike!

First and Foremost!!!!
    Kung Fu Hamster! sings and swings a spiked ball. not in standard KF garb. At first I thought it was karate hamster. hehe It's a hoot. a very special small stuffed animal, with batteries included.

nice soaps, lotions, candles, chocolate, tea, hot chocolate mixes, a mug

tea pot and 4 cups, which are stored in a lovely wooden box

two wall calendars:
    Summer Mountains, Misty Rain. Chinese Landscape Paintings.
    Thomas Kinkade. Painter of Light
    datebooks and address books for my desk and bag.

DVD of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

cotton turtlenecks, a wool sweater, waffle fabric henley

a couple of Starbuck's cafe cards.

Congenial gatherings and exchange of gifts made for a pleasant holiday time.

Cody

Happy Birthday, yenhoi!

Kung Fu Hamster! sings and swings a spiked ball. not in standard KF garb. At first I thought it was karate hamster. hehe It's a hoot. a very special small stuffed animal, with batteries included.

Reply]
    I got one of those last year!!! Mine sings the "Kung Fu Fighting" theme song and has Numb Chucks!!!

I got:

Two books, "The Body electric" and "The Encyclopedia of natural Medicine (2nd revised addition)"

A VCD of Shaolin Templ's Tai Tzu Chang Chuan form, WITH applications (all in Chinese)

Art from my daughter and alittle wooden car + home made cookies.

A small statue of a Chinese Dragon similar to the one I have on my uniforms.

A smaller statue of the same dragon

Chocolate and candy (MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM yuuuuuummmmmmmm)

A Duck Dinner (With orange sauce)

A 1.6 mhz Athalon Processor, mother board and over 500 meg of memory. (I'll be a'rippin my computer apart Saturday to install it!!!)

Some Chinese herbs (I have no idea what they do yet)

And finnaly a Special gift from Terri utilsing a gift I gave her for Christmas
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 12-26-2002 at 12:16 PM.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

you got mech assault? sweet. I used to play battletech online. looks like some of the same mechs are in it from what I saw. Man, I miss that game. I want to get an xbox just so I can play mech assault online. BT online was sooooooo in depth. We (my regimen) even had a training academy we would put recruits through. practice was mandatory, and you couldn't fight with us in any of the house wars if you hadn't graduated from the training camp - BJSOC - Blackjack School of Conflict
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter

This $ucks. I feel like the little orphan boy you read about in the newspaper right before Christmas
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

[i]
    And finnaly a Special gift from Terri utilsing a gift I gave her for Christmas [/B]
    She's gonna use that Spa set to give you a facial and makeover?

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

Originally posted by Water Dragon
    I got a bath robe.
    I got my parents matching robes. They were heavy, and had hoods on them, with their name on it. My dad walks around with the hood on - he said it makes him feel like a jedi. I need to get one for myself - those things were niiice.

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

At least you didn't loose your school before it even opened.

Hey, those big heavy bath robes are COOL!!

I got one more gift, I was too embarassed to say, but to make WD feel better I will have to admit I got (from Terri) some boxers with cute little fluffy polarbears sleeping on white fluffy clouds on a light sky blue background. It's the most sisyish thing I have ever seen!!! But, it gets WORSE, she made me WEAR IT!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Give me a Bathrobe anyday
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 12-26-2002 at 12:25 PM.
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Originally posted by Water Dragon
    This $ucks. I feel like the little orphan boy you read about in the newspaper right before Christmas
    you know half the presents you got for your son are really yours anyway

-Charles Manson

- Shonie Carter

I got a pair of low rise jeans. I think I'm pretty slender but, when I put them on, what fat I do have seems really accentuated. my tummy sticks out over them and that little bit of flab on my sides is squeezed out. I don't know if I have the confidence for these jeans.

I also got a video of Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy.

The DVD of Mr. Show with Bob and David. That's my favorite.

Gloves and a scarf.

Other clothes.
    He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his reason is weak. - Montaigne

14. Thumbs up

It was not that good of a christmas,just like before so it did not work out too well but...
    I got plenty of stuff on mandarin chinese.
    Still have not completely searched trough it all.
    Tapes,books like "Beginnerīs chinese" which was recommended by one of the KFO fellows...who was he/she again?

Rest was not so glorious,considerable amount of candy (OK)
    The sunsetīs setting down.Lay me on the forest floor.

I do not necessarily stand behind all of the statements I have made in the past, in this forum. Some of the statements may have appeared to support a biased view of reality, and may have been offensive. If you are a moral person and were hurt by comments that I made, you can PM me about it and I will apologize if I find your cause reasonable.
    -FC, summer of 2006-

sweater,
    a bunch of other clothes that will be exchanged this weekend,
    $$$,
    and a bunch of other stuff from the straglers, aka, sisters and friends who either 1.) didn't mail it in time to get here by christmas or 2.) are waiting for todays sales to go get it.

I have to say though, I made a bunch of bamboo arangements for people this year, it was a good alternative type gift that was fun to make, and a heck of a lot cheaper. Plus people loved that I actually took the time to make it too.
    practice wu de

Actually I bored everyone to death. Even Buddhist and Taoist monks fell asleep.....SPJ

Forums are no fun if I can't mess with your head. Or your colon...
    uh-oh, I hope no one quotes me on that....Gene Ching

I'm not Normal.... RD on his crying my b!tch left me thread