Thread: Take a look at that!

old jong Guest

Take a look at that!

I hate to pull you out of your trances but here's something you will enjoy for sure!...Press here...OMMMMMM..... :D :D :D
    ;)

MasterPhil Guest

Good find OldJong!

The egyptians built the ancient pyramids and north-americans can now claim their own Wonder of the world, Enlightenment101...

You have to admit, amongst all the other enlightenment books, seminars, etc, this one is really well-done. I read it quickly but nothing in there seems to be false, but... lol.

All these years of cultivation wasted... If I had only known it could be found in ONE e-course. Do you think it will become part of the mandatory high-school curriculum? Can you imagine, enlightened teenagers walking around loving and respecting each other all day, no more name-calling or bullying in the schoolyard.

Hmmm, I think I found what I'm gonna get everybody for next christmas!

ST

Surrounded by chaos, the true taoist laughs...

EARTH DRAGON Guest
    It is the amazing breakthrough in tecnology that has now allowed us to purchase enlightenment via the internet. What a world we live in! Tell me do you know a good site where I can find oxygen really cheap ! thanx........................LOL

http://www.kungfuUSA.net

Nexus Guest

Purchasing..

I spent all of my money on hersheys.com buying two candybars, but I really wanted to buy the 101 kit! I guess I had better start saving, but in the meantime I have chocolate!

Freedom is what you do with what is done to you. - Sartres

old jong Guest
    Oh!,I forgot to mention that it is a KungFuCowboy find! And...I'm sure he did'nt buy the course! :D

harry_the_monk Guest
    LOL

kungfu cowboy Guest
    Hey old jong, I'll go in on it 50/50 with ya...and could I borrow some money for my half? :D

Kung Lek Guest
    I'm still trying to figure out how visa and mastercard are always tied in with seeking spiritual enlightenment???

everytime someone wants to enlighten me, I think they are actually trying to "lighten" my wallet.

whatever happened to "hey, consider this...now apply it"

peace

Kung Lek

Fu-Pow Guest
    These people are freaks. Have you ever read "Fit for Life"? That is some goofy sh)t and totally inaccurate.

Fu-Pow

"Choy Lay Fut Kung Fu does not encourage its students to abuse or harm others with no reason. Nevertheless, in times when Kung Fu must be performed, Choy Lay Fut requires the student to change from a gentleman into a fierce and cold fighter."

-Lee Koon Hung,
    CLF:The Dynamic Art of Fighting