Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Baffled by crap on the net !!

Baffled by crap on the net !!

I have heard it over and over !!

When we see some poor representation of *insert TMA here* we are told that it is not the true representation of said system.
    Yet the "real stuff" is absent...

Not the case with sport oriented combat arts though...

Which makes me baffled

Why are there no true representations of the "real" *insert TMA here* on the net ??

Everyone seems to know or know someone that is/has the real goods, where are they?

As for the argument that true masters wouldn't/don't care show the good stuff, lets not go there ok?
    If all your systems has is the uber deadly secret never shown to the public killer ass clinch, then what the F is it good for?

Lets not forget that the likes of CC Chen and others that do show the goods, or have shown them.

Thoughts?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

better to be baffled by crap on the net then crap on your face.

will cc chen is amazing. there are other gems who are really good and produce students who are really good. all that other **** is for promotion.

hey at least he's on topic. things run in circles man you know that. he's talking about the martial arts not girl friends or computer parts or rims or any of the other off topic **** you bring up stop hatin.

Speakig of Rims, you see the new Photo rims? Way Cool!!! I am getting a set with a Ninja on them!

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    1998 called, it wants it's thread back.....
    Thread will stop showing up when people stop saying the same old tired "excuse"...

Everyone seems to know or know someone that is/has the real goods, where are they?
    Fighting Cthulu right alongside the JSA to keep our sorry asses safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    Fighting Cthulu right alongside the JSA to keep our sorry asses safe.

Dude...

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post

Dude...
    i thought it was funny
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I have heard it over and over !!

When we see some poor representation of *insert TMA here* we are told that it is not the true representation of said system.
    Yet the "real stuff" is absent...

Not the case with sport oriented combat arts though...

Which makes me baffled

Why are there no true representations of the "real" *insert TMA here* on the net ??

As for the argument that true masters wouldn't/don't care show the good stuff, lets not go there ok?
    If all your systems has is the uber deadly secret never shown to the public killer ass clinch, then what the F is it good for?

Lets not forget that the likes of CC Chen and others that do show the goods, or have shown them.

Thoughts?
    AND YOU'RE STLL PAYING ANY ATTENTION THESE TOOLS WHY?

There is good stuff on the net, there is bad stuff on the net. There are also many, many eyots on the net who talk big when no one can see thier face. I'm not going to say that those with true ability in TCMA don't post vids of themselves because they don't feel the need to prop up thier egos that way. That's not how you think and that's not what you want to hear, so I won't bother...

But if all you are hearing is stuff you don't want to hear, why are you bothering to listen?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Thoughts?
    um, who gives a sh1t? lol

seriously, mouth boxers are everywhere and nutriders are the same as swish brains they just follow different trails of drool.

be happy with what you are doing and smile knowingly when the 12 year old lips you off.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Speakig of Rims, you see the new Photo rims? Way Cool!!! I am getting a set with a Ninja on them!
    see exactly talking about rims. what th hell are you a rapper.

Sanjuro, the sandblaster san jan ding aling dong, san di do dee dijjerey doo

making copies, oh waith, that's Bob
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    AND YOU'RE STLL PAYING ANY ATTENTION THESE TOOLS WHY?

There is good stuff on the net, there is bad stuff on the net. There are also many, many eyots on the net who talk big when no one can see thier face. I'm not going to say that those with true ability in TCMA don't post vids of themselves because they don't feel the need to prop up thier egos that way. That's not how you think and that's not what you want to hear, so I won't bother...

But if all you are hearing is stuff you don't want to hear, why are you bothering to listen?!?
    Why do I listen to the person spouting off about him having the "real" whatever?
    Good question indeed.
    Maybe its because I don't suffer fools lightly.
    Maybe its because I call a spade a spade and an ass an ass.
    Maybe its my chi that's rising and needs to blast someone
    Maybe its seeing people that continue to get bammbozzeled into thinking they are doing the uber deadly and getting put in hospitals.

Probably all of the above and a whole lot more.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    um, who gives a sh1t? lol

seriously, mouth boxers are everywhere and nutriders are the same as swish brains they just follow different trails of drool.

be happy with what you are doing and smile knowingly when the 12 year old lips you off.
    If none of us gave a crap, forums woudln't exist.