Thread: Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Some of you may know that in my off time I like to play my XBOX360. I'm also a big fan of horror entertainment.

I just got this new game Left4Dead2, if anyone has thought about trying this out, its one of the most fun video games Ive ever played. If you like games, and you like horror, and you like first person shooters, this one is a must have.

If you arent familiar with the left4dead game, its the zombie apocalypse, you have to make it from one end of the city to the other in a team of 4 people. its an online game, so you play it with other people.

First weapon I found in the game was a Katana lol. Which is awesome because if that crap were real, Id have a katana with me! I'll tell you now, slaughtering 500 virtual zombies with a katana is loads of fun. Almost as bloody as the chainsaw you can get....let alone the arsenal of firearms.

The AI in this game is really, really good, one of the main reasons its so fun. Its a different experience pretty much every time you play. Its just like being IN a horror movie.

To top it off, it takes place in the south. A great vibe for a horror setting.

Its also a great game to play with a friend as there is a split screen option to play on one TV for a good horror experience.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

here is a gameplay screenshot.

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.