Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Taoist Sex Practices

Fu-Pow Guest

Taoist Sex Practices

I'm sure this has been posted before...but does anyone having any information on the Taoist theory of holding in ones semen during ejaculation as not to lose "chi." I'm wondering... Is this dangerous? Does it offer some benefit? What are the mechanics of this (ie where does the semen go if not "out"?) Has anyone tried this or mastered it? Are there any books or videos on this subject? Bye the way this IS a serious post. :confused:

Fu-Pow
    "If you are talking about sport that is one thing. But when you are talking about combat-as it is-well then, baby, you'd better train every part of your body" - Bruce Lee

Eight Diagram Boxer Guest

I just posted on this

I posted in the main internal kung fu area asking the same question. I was reading the book The Great Tao by Dr. Stephen Chang where he suggests pressing between the legs on an acupuncture point right before ejaculation so the semen doesn 't leave the body but is reabsorbed. I was trying to find out if it is safe, I know it works from experience, but not if it is a safe thing to do. Let me know if you find out anything more. Thanks

Knowing others is wisdom, Knowing the self is enlightenment- Lao Tzu

Repulsive Monkey Guest

Preventative methods

It's better just to build up one's intergrity in not climaxing and restarting the whole process as this on a long term basis make one less, say, trigger happy!!?? But the point used is Ren 1 on the Perineum. But I wouldn't go pressing any acu-point ubtil you've either read some descernable texts or gotten direct advice as that point has other functions too which in accordance to one's health might spark off other functions in the body.

sifuskafar Guest

Taoist Sexual Practice

Sexual practice is for furthering your path to the great Tao.
    Find a master who is willing to teach you. It is difficult these days to find someone. This is considered to be very advanced training and very sacred.

Best of Luck

Sifu

Wongsifu Guest

couldnt resist

I couldnt resist had to answe , this is my line of stuff ... lol

e-mail me for specific questions @
    rallis@cytanet.com.cy
    Its not dangerous but its not needed unless you do a lot of energy stuff , Some people get to the point of when they ejaculate they feel like they are dying cause they are so full of energy and sensitive , tey feel they have been drained.

The spunk doesnt actually go anywhere , if you can recycle it the body will just re absorb it , this happens naturally every 4 days the oldest sperms die and new ones are formed. Alternatively if you can focus nough you turn the sperm into pure energy and draw it upwards. Its easy to do in practise but take sa lot of trial and error ... a lot of ooops darn try again next time

take care
    :eek:

prana Guest

sexual energy

If you stop enjoying your sex as it is, sex, you will discover some generated Qi in the area around prior to ejaculation. Bringing your attention and awareness and watching the sensations is actually concentrating Qi in a centralised area.

Visualise this energy being moved into your stomach chakra as energy. Refrain from ejaculating for the sake of enjoying a few measely seconds of pleasure.

In deeper tantranaya practice, your red indestructible drop is moved to the heart chakra whereby the indestructable white drop is carried downwards to unite. This unison is the creation of ultimate wisdom and as someone said before, holds to be extremely sacred. At thsi point, will not be able to make babies and your essensces are not leaked ie. no more semen.

At this point, if you make a mistake you could die as the indistructable seeds leave due to your monkey mind.

Practice seriously if you want to, otherwise dont practice at all.

What is occupying that corpse you call 'I' ?

origenx Guest
    "In deeper tantranaya practice, your red indestructible drop is moved to the heart chakra whereby the indestructable white drop is carried downwards to unite. This unison is the creation of ultimate wisdom"

Well, if the risk of this is death, what is the pay-off if you do it successfully? What exactly is "ultimate wisdom"" - is that considered enlightenment?

prana Guest
    originex,

Tantraic practioners, during the unison of the red and white drops, feels enlightenment in this lifetime, here and now. This experience causes all attachments to posessions to become meaningless and is a sign of poverty. It teaches, at the experience level, that all attachment to anything in this world is a cause of suffering and no longer feel the need to become. One then abandons everyday life and goes forth to perform tasks driven by unconditional love.

origenx Guest
    prana - so, have you reached that stage yourself then?

prana Guest
    Originex

God no. The inspiration is a great vehicle for practice. I only practice the first stage of the 6 step Naropa Yoga, aka the yoga of inner fire.

But I have had two experiences of the awakening in this lifetime, but definitely not enlightenment. Profound experiences and planted a seed in a once very skeptical individual and transformed this corpse altogether.

Though, the sad thing about meditation is, like life, and like a dream, once you step out of meditation, it all seems a memory. Diligence and perseverence is the key here, and as I said before, my teacher warned me about teaching anyone meditation...except Metta Bhamma of course

origenx Guest
    prana - who's "Metta Bhamma?"

prana Guest

Metta Bhamma

Sorry for not being clear....

Metta Bhamma is the practice of universal love. Loving kindness, as you may wish to call it, unconditional in the sense that you wish for all beings, to be happy, feel peace and happiness and will be free from all sufferings... and that they will be reborn in the path of perfect enlightenment.

Buddhist beliefs, infinite chain of lifes, every person you meet, encounter, all your enemies and friends have once, been your mother, in one life time or another.

In that way, selflessness as a mother would forgive to a sickened child that condems her hatefully, verbally and physically, can only return her child pure loving kindness without generating the singlest slightest hint of hatred or reaction to the child's abusive reactions.

Much the same as when Jesus showed no sign of hate to those who killed him.

Also much the same as Boddhisatuas, returning from Buddhahood to enter the realm of suffering to save other beings.

Sorry about the preaching if you dont believe Buddhist concepts.

doug maverick Guest

mantak

if u wanna read good books on taoist sex read any book by mantak chia u can't go wrong

prana Guest

Kammamudra yoga

I would advice against the practice of Kammamudra Yoga (similar exercise to Taoist sex practise)without the guidance of a proper teacher, as experiencing bliss via the secret chakra leads to the rebirth in the hell realms following the attachment to the secret chakra, if done improperly.

I hope none falls into this trap.

origenx Guest
    prana - what is the secret chakra?