Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Taoist Sex Practices

Have you ever met someone who was having sex almost nightly for several months ? They are drained, mellowed, tired, sometime sick, and they just dont look or feel right.
    Funny story about that actually. About a year ago I was juggling three different girls on a daily basis, having sex 2 or 3 times a day... And I was training harder in the gym than I had since I was 18...

I've never experienced being drained, mellowed, tired or sick from sexual activity.

Though an emotionally draining, nagging girlfriend with whom sex was infrequent, did that to me real quick.

"The true meaning of a given movement in a form is not its application, but rather the unlimited potential of the mind to provide muscular and skeletal support for that movement." Gregory Fong

... and in reality the ritual lasted around a minute.

writing signs and words on her naked body
    ...that can take like 44 to 2 hours and 59 minutes.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

some thoughts about stuff in this thread:

1 - Most new Western studies on having intercourse and releasing to orgasm show that men preform much better, after earlier experiencing full orgasm with heterosexual intercourse, on their on-the-job work tasks, whether it was office work, giving a presentation to an audience, public speaking, or physical work.
    This was not the cause when they had used hand stimulation or non-hetero ejaculation. Some kind of hormones were released that enhanced task performance.

2 - in ancient times (centuries ago when most of this religious material was written) most likely people felt weak after ejaculating because they were weak in the first place, many people barely had enough food to eat, traveled far distances, and worked long and hard in the field. Most religious people (Taoist or other) ate once a day and that was a bit of rice with some few pieces of greens.
    Not only not much sustenance for inseminating women (that's what ejaculation is for in the first place) and having a strong chance of impregnating women with strong DNA, but also it cause great constipation.
    Most qigongs were developed to be done early in the morning when you needed to get the internal organs twisting and turning to start the process of getting the old stuff out.
    Intercourse was generally performed at night, when it was quiet and save to do so under the cover of darkness. After that, people were used to falling asleep after intercourse and were feeling fine by morning to practice qigong again.

3 - Nocturnal emissions are caused by excess semen from not having enough intercourse. It's a necessary body function to remove old and thus damaged sperms from the body so that new ones can be made. They say that after 5 days the sperm starts to deteriorate in the body.
    But, a lot of superstitious practices were developed because of celibate men (by choice or not) having nocturnal emissions.

4 - Just because you control your flow of ejaculation doesn't mean that no sperms get out, sometimes THE one strongest sperm does indeed get out and impregnates the woman. In fact the technique to bring in the correct soul for that moment in time of impregnation does in fact partly consist of first controlling ejaculation, and having intercourse using specific techniques and position so that the ONE sperm releases itself. I had met people that used this technique to get pregnant.

5 - Just because something was done in ancient times doesn't mean it was good for you necessarily.
    Last edited by Sal Canzonieri; 11-22-2009 at 09:03 AM.