Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Taoist Sex Practices

prana Guest
    Genitalia chakra (associated with any consort practise)

What is occupying that corpse you call 'I' ?

origenx Guest
    prana - so would that be the 2nd (red) chakra?

prana Guest
    No, I dare not proceed to even explain the secret chakra. You have to master the control of the winds and be able to withold your Bodhimind drops before engaging in consort practises... there are great dangers of being reborn in the hell realm if done improperly.

The navel chakra is situated 3-4 fingers below your navel in front of the Spinal column, it is also multi-colored. But when I practise the yoga, I visualise it as bright red seed, as if about to explode into flames.

I think in some respects it is very similar to Qi-Gong practise (I was thought a very similar technique in Malaysia by a Qi-Gong master in Ipoh). But taking the words of the Great Grandmaster Chee, it is the same, but simply used in a different way (as opposed to in Martials Arts)....

I am reluctant to say too much as you should seek a qualified yogin that would guide you in the proper path. I do not wish to cause you any suffering or injury caused by these yogas.

prana Guest
    To add to that, I havent gotten anywhere near the ability to control Bodhimind drops, let alone melt them.

Otherwise, I think I will be meditating up there with the special lineage of students that has transcended all the way from the teachings of Milarepa himself..

I wanted to warn you, just so people realise that many people don't teach these techniques without being sworn because it is extremely dangerous... and of course, not doubt used for "improper" reasons.

origenx Guest
    prana - so what is your ultimate goal, if u have one? Do you believe in karma and reincarnation? I've really been wondering about such things lately - are they true or not for a fact??

prana Guest
    originex...

I leave it up to you in all seriousness to believe or not believe in reincarnation. Buddha said, on one of my very first encounters of Mahayana teachings (Believe nothing "even the things he says" unless experienced yourself). You are to discover the things that Buddha has said by meditating on them yourself.

I was brought up to totally not believe in re-incarnation. However, during meditation, I have changed believes, to unbelieve, to leave open minded. In some of those experiences, lessons learnt are that the human mind is much more than we make them out to be, and yet much simpler than we expect them to be. Thoughts arise and pass away and are carried by energy that translate mnore or less to Prajna.

Still lingering in my mind what occupies the corpse that is within me, I shall not discount because I do not know, but have been verbally explained many a times, that life is caused by energy that has wandered towards the wants and the hates, and failed to remain in the very immediate current moment in time...

One thing is for sure, during a time of much meditation, I discovered that much energy is lost and remains unaccounted for, when animals are killed. They ligner around in search of their bodies. I guess it was that day onwards that I knew ( and only for myself that is ) that eating meat was wrong...and for me, it is also opening up a seed that re-incarnation is very possible.

KAMMA, I absolutely believe in. Being close to death many a times (due to certain sports), I have discovered thoughts flowing through the mind in all suddenness. Here, the nature of the minds that bothers you most are returned to you.

Also when you sleep, many a times, you awaken to find that you have lost contact with your outer shell, but are disturbed by the fear of losing your body, the way you react much mirrors your natural reaction, and all these are carved by your kamma, your actions in everyday life.

My immediate goal, I want to open a healing center, for all the sicknesses that medicine cannot heal, I would make it a free energy giving to those to just come in and at least give it a go, the way I know how... when I am better at energy transference... Whether they are healed or not, at least I know I am trying, and they benefited in a little way.

At the least, they can label me a crazy fellow, at the most, they will be planted with the seed of Buddhism... simple as that. It is also the same way one of mu sifu's changed me instantly...

Ultimately, I would like to be free from the cycle of life. So in a way, I do believe in reincarnation... :)

Nexus Guest

Taoist sex & Natural Sexual Abilities

To prevent ejaculation naturally without the necessaity of pushing on pressure points and pressing on certain areas. In fact, the trick is to exercise the prostate on a regular basis. This is done by flexing and releasing the pc muscle. If you are unaware of what this muscle is, it is the one you tigthen when dispensing urine that stops the flow, or the one that you can tighten to cause the ***** to move up and down without actually touching the *****.

The exercise should be begin something like 50 flexes, 30 second break, and repeat up to a total of 300 flexes a day. This is good for the first two weeks to get in the habit of it. Do this type of exercise the rest of your life if not anything else. It increases your blood flow/qi flow to the ***** and is highly preventative to prostate cancer. Now this exercise will not allow you to prevent orgasms, this will only increase sensitivity and give you rock hard erections.
    Do this exercise for two weeks or so before attempting the next one.

The exercise necessary to prevent ejaculation is a massage of the ***** and a pc hold. This is done by first practicing pc holds where you tigthen the pc muscle (remember pc = prostate) and hold it for 30 seconds. Do 10 of these, each with a 15-30 second break. Do these for about a month.

After a month you can usually extend from 30 seconds to a minute or whatever makes you comfortable. Don't overwork the pc though as it will leave you feeling sore for a few days, although you should know it is one of the fastest healing muscles in the entire body.

Work up to being able to do 3-4 minute holds. Once you can do a 2 minute hold though, you are ready to move on to the exercise necessary to prevent ejaculation. This one is necessary as it will condition you for actual sex. The process is this: achieve a full erection by massaging to the *****, then massage up until the point of ejaculation and then stop the massage and tighten the pc immediately. Trust me, the first few times you are REALLY going to want to let the ejaculation take place, but just bear with it. It will subside in about 20 seconds, but continue the hold for the full 3 minutes. After 3 minutes, repeat the process. Do this process 5 times a day. What is great about this is it is like having multiple orgasms. Basically the orgasm goes backwards and the whole body feels it.
    In about 2 months this works like clockwork.

If you have any questions ask here in the forum for everyone. And if you were wondering, yes, I can do the above, and achieved it from almost the identical exercise I listed.

Freedom is what you do with what is done to you. - Sartres

danny from miami Guest

nexus

are u also a member of penilefitness.com?

Nexus Guest

danny

One of the old administrators :) and a taijiquan player.

prana Guest
    Interesting :)

Recognise the vivid blue lights of Lord Vairochana.
    Recognise the briliant white lights of Lord Aksobhya.
    Recognise the brilliant yellow lights of Lord Ratnasambhava.
    Recognise the brilliant red lights of Lord Amithaba.
    Recognise the pure green lights of Buddha Amoghasiddhi.

extrajoseph Guest

Iron Crotch Qigong

People interested in Taoist Qigong practices may find this article written by Howard Choy interesting or hilarious, it depends how much you know about sexual energy and how to work with it.

http://www.tai-chi-centre.com/ironcrotch.htm

He also writes about semen retention in his Qigong book, "Qigong - Feng Shui for the Body" (last chapter), you can buy it through his online shop.

Joseph

extrajoseph Guest

Iron Crotch Qigong`

For people who are interested in esoteric Daoist Qigong practices this article written by Howard Choy may be of interest to you or maybe you think it is hilarious, depending on your understanding of sexual energy and how to use it.

http://www.tai-chi-centre.com/ironcrotch.htm

Choy also wrote about semen retention in his book "Qigong - Feng Shui for the Body", you can purchase a copy through his online shop.

Joseph

lloyd Guest

In reply to prostate exercises:

Maybe one can have a strong prostate even without these exercises.
    Doesn't the internal practice requirement known as lift the anus and smooth buttocks give you a somewhat similar effect as the exercises described?

Nexus Guest

To Some Degree

And of course it matters how often this exercise is practiced. If done daily, it will be effective regardless, but if you do "lift the anus" every day for a year, have intercourse and find yourself unable to prevent ejaculation then you have let yourself down in that aspect. Its really your decission, I guarantee both exercises will compliment eachother.

chessGMwannabe Guest
    maybe I should start a new post for this, but how much sex is considered excessive? and even if you are using the sperm withholding techniques mentioned already, does it still drain your chi?