Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wingcheunkyun in st. louis

Eddie

I was there, he didn't threaten his life but it was a scary show down and Eddie knew he would have been hurt badly. Eddie deserved it. He did some bad things to Robert and Robert is no one to make angry!

You how stories get when it passes from one person to another,It really bad that it came to that with them.It seems that Eddie had a motive to do what he did back then.I can't really talk because i fell out with my 5 animal teacher in November of that same year.Not to said that this is what happen in Eddie/Mcfield case,But sometime people can't handle a high positon.We are taught that we respect your Sifu's with blind loyality and we tend to forget that they are still human capable of making mistakes to the point that they can take advantage of a students loyality.Plus there was no love lost between Mcfield and Sifu Adams (5 animal sifu)They were planning on fighting students against one another,That was 1 of reasons why i left Wu Hsing Chuan because a few of Mcfield's guys were friends of mine outside of the classroom,practiced together and played Chess alot.I didn't want to fight them under those conditions.

Unhappy YEp

I remember similiar situations. It was crazy.
    We were very hostile to any other groups. There was nothing friendly about us.
    I don't know how we bought into that it was a shame. I feel regret at letting myself be manipulated like I was. That was many years ago, 20 to be exact.
    Unfortunately I was not the first and wont be the last.

It seems like yesterday,The last time i ran into Muhammad in 92.We had talked about all that and he had no real dislike for me and vise/versa.It was just ashame that we all couldn't have worked together as a group since during that time there weren't that many Chinese martial arts around teaching openly.Now we have a Praying Mantis school in south city somewhere and my friend Wayne Skiver is teaching Hung Gar.

Smile St. Louis

I keep promising Terrence a visit and that I will bring my family to St. Louis for a school reunion. I miss the city and the Cardinals. The Park, Zoo and Museums were wonderful. Stay in touch and agian if You ever run into any of my old chums say hello.
    Don

Wing Chun in St.Louis Missouri

There is a Wing Chun school in St.Charles.

Sillum Hunggar & Wing Chun‎ -
    145 N 5th St, Saint Charles, MO‎ - (636) 946-0031‎

Also on Sunday's we do Tai; Chi,Baguazhang,Xing Yi and a little Wing Chun. The last half of class is dedicated to Chi Sau and push hands. There are a few Wing Chun people who came out of Robert McField school from 20years ago. Yea the Chinese always come by an give good comments on WC techniques.

The Tai Chi class is free of charge.
    Starts at 10:00am-12:00pm every sunday.

Address:
    Oriental Ginseng & Gifts Co.‎ -
    8146 Olive Blvd., University City, MO‎ 63130 - (314) 567-6443‎

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie...i=lmd&z=14&t=m

Check out the street view and enlarge the picture.
    To see the parking lot. The classes are outside on parking lot next to gift store.