Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
TT,

I really do not know what to say about your passive aggressive attitude that is aimed at me.

I was surprised by your attitude.....especially with your credentials

You and OTD have not identified yourselves. Have not talked about backgrounds. Leave out all contact information and expect people to take you at your word.

I have not made a statement that involves anybody taking me at my word

Why?

If OTD and yourself have nothing to hide than why do so?
Exactly what do you think I'm hiding from?

If you or OTD do not come forward and introduce yourself than why should I or anyone else for that matter give you any respect? You are showing us here on the board that you would rather troll and larp then step up and be recognized as true members of the forum.

I'm not asking anyone for their respect...I'm not trolling or larping....I was hoping to learn something here....I was taken back by your attitude

You could be the same person trying to drum up support of yourself using another username.

insecurity?

taking formulas from others without citing them is rather childish. Why not post the information and ask about it rather than post it like this is a formula from your tradition and having direct experience with it.

I can't find in the post where OTD did this & You don't cite where the base of your formulas come from

Just want to know who I am dealing with. You want to call that arrogant, go right ahead. I treat others according to their own needs and you and OTD needed to be asked the questions that I asked.

I really don't think your dealing with anybody that's trying to step on your toes

Being that OTD left and you have appeared on the scene to defend him, people are going to assume you are one and the same person.

What say you to that?
ASS U ME NO ONE has or wants to ATTACK YOU Dale