Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: So I got to make dit da jow the other day

Quote Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
    Iron Crotch and Golden Showers, THIS is what tcma is all about!
    That's what I have been saying for years !!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    A colt is under 4. A 10 year old stallion is aged.

Here's some urine therapy for you (but I think this thread is going the wrong direction now...)
    ...it's only 'cause you're leading us in that direction, Si-hing!

Interesting that Pliny the Elder concurs with the virginal urinal. Thanks for the link, Gene.

hey, now you can start saving all that earwax for something good, man!

how about an earwax and sesame oil based burn salve?

peace

ox

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Then why not cite the source of your recipe rather than post it with the assumption that you know what it is and all that it entails?

Why pose as someone who has direct herbal knowledge rather than being some nameless troll who is posting formula.

You and your actions are why I come down hard on topics such as this one. You and your lack of knowledge might cause problems to someone who assumes you know what you are doing.

Again I ask you to not only post formula you have no direct knowledge of and to cite where you get this information rather than post it like it is your own.

I am thinking you are young and have no direct training in Dit Da Ke other than what you are googling off the net.
    Do you not promote lead filled bags for striking??

Here we go

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Here we go
    Don't worry I'm not trying to start anything....just making a point, nobody is perfect.....I have the utmost respect for Dale and one of his teachers Dr. Painter...I'm very familiar with both, BUT Dale is being very arrogant and critical in this situation....instead of showing his Knowledge and sharing he's showing his a$$. I know OTD personally......he's not a young idiot (like Dale is ASSUMING)....he's older than dirt and is more aware than you think....he also never claimed those formula's were his and stated they came from the web along with tons of others.
    Instead of being so critical Dale, why didn't you make your sugestions to why you felt these formula's were bad and how they could be corrected....or are you to worried about selling your OWN formula (you would sell more with a nicer attitude). I still respect Dale's knowledge, but not his attitude.....I also respect OTD's....he's healed a lot of my aches and pains.

I hope this can turn into a educational discussion and get rid of the arrogance.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollTerminator View Post
    Don't worry I'm not trying to start anything....just making a point, nobody is perfect.....I have the utmost respect for Dale and one of his teachers Dr. Painter...I'm very familiar with both, BUT Dale is being very arrogant and critical in this situation....instead of showing his Knowledge and sharing he's showing his a$$. I know OTD personally......he's not a young idiot (like Dale is ASSUMING)....he's older than dirt and is more aware than you think....he also never claimed those formula's were his and stated they came from the web along with tons of others.
    Instead of being so critical Dale, why didn't you make your sugestions to why you felt these formula's were bad and how they could be corrected....or are you to worried about selling your OWN formula (you would sell more with a nicer attitude). I still respect Dale's knowledge, but not his attitude.....I also respect OTD's....he's healed a lot of my aches and pains.

I hope this can turn into a educational discussion and get rid of the arrogance.
    Point taken.

TT,

I really do not know what to say about your passive aggressive attitude that is aimed at me.

You and OTD have not identified yourselves. Have not talked about backgrounds. Leave out all contact information and expect people to take you at your word.

Why?

If OTD and yourself have nothing to hide than why do so?

If you or OTD do not come forward and introduce yourself than why should I or anyone else for that matter give you any respect? You are showing us here on the board that you would rather troll and larp then step up and be recognized as true members of the forum.

You could be the same person trying to drum up support of yourself using another username.

taking formulas from others without citing them is rather childish. Why not post the information and ask about it rather than post it like this is a formula from your tradition and having direct experience with it.

Just want to know who I am dealing with. You want to call that arrogant, go right ahead. I treat others according to their own needs and you and OTD needed to be asked the questions that I asked.

Being that OTD left and you have appeared on the scene to defend him, people are going to assume you are one and the same person.

What say you to that?
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 02-13-2008 at 10:21 AM.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Choices

Dale
    I have not left, nor am I using another 'nom de plume'. I have just chosen not to
    enter into any more discussions with any of the other honorable members on this
    subject. My humble apologies to any one that thinks they might have been offended by any of my posts sans credits.
    OTD

TT,

I really do not know what to say about your passive aggressive attitude that is aimed at me.

I was surprised by your attitude.....especially with your credentials

You and OTD have not identified yourselves. Have not talked about backgrounds. Leave out all contact information and expect people to take you at your word.

I have not made a statement that involves anybody taking me at my word

Why?

If OTD and yourself have nothing to hide than why do so?
    Exactly what do you think I'm hiding from?

If you or OTD do not come forward and introduce yourself than why should I or anyone else for that matter give you any respect? You are showing us here on the board that you would rather troll and larp then step up and be recognized as true members of the forum.

I'm not asking anyone for their respect...I'm not trolling or larping....I was hoping to learn something here....I was taken back by your attitude

You could be the same person trying to drum up support of yourself using another username.

insecurity?

taking formulas from others without citing them is rather childish. Why not post the information and ask about it rather than post it like this is a formula from your tradition and having direct experience with it.

I can't find in the post where OTD did this & You don't cite where the base of your formulas come from

Just want to know who I am dealing with. You want to call that arrogant, go right ahead. I treat others according to their own needs and you and OTD needed to be asked the questions that I asked.

I really don't think your dealing with anybody that's trying to step on your toes

Being that OTD left and you have appeared on the scene to defend him, people are going to assume you are one and the same person.

What say you to that?
    ASS U ME NO ONE has or wants to ATTACK YOU Dale

nice way to derail the thread.

It seems Kemo and friends are back in town.

Anytime you two want to talk about herbs feel free to call me or come visit me. Many have and its a great time to share.

617-595-8097

you can also see me at this years Zhang Sang Feng Festival where I will be teaching Dit Da for Martial Artists and other workshops. For more information visit: Zhang Sang Feng Festival

I asked for more information due to the fact I like knowing who I am addressing. You two obviously do not have the maturity to step up.

I wish the two of you success in your training.
    Last edited by Dale Dugas; 02-13-2008 at 01:38 PM.
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

nice way to derail the thread.

It seems Kemo and friends are back in town.

Anytime you two want to talk about herbs feel free to call me or come visit me. Many have and its a great time to share.

617-595-8097

you can also see me at this years Zhang Sang Feng Festival where I will be teaching Dit Da for Martial Artists and other workshops. For more information visit: Zhang Sang Feng Festival

I asked for more information due to the fact I like knowing who I am addressing. You two obviously do not have the maturity to step up.

I wish the two of you success in your training.
    FYI I do not want to high jack this thread and want nothing to do with kemo.....I'm sorry my anonymity bothers you....it is not directed toward you in any fashion and has nothing to do with maturity.....nobody has questioned your knowledge...I receive your news letter and plan someday to attend your workshops (if you teach by being so critical of people...that does concern me) and to visit the Gompa. One thing to know, I'm not trying to sell anything or promote a certain system or way of doing things......I would like this thread to continue with open minds and civil discussions......leave the attitudes to the trolls.

I don't mean to hijack the thread or anything, but has anyone given any thought to my previous question?

Instead of listing the herbs in the formula, list the function they serve according to Chinese medicine. That way those of us with Materia medicas can look them up and do some more study and add to the discussion.

For example, lets say there are herbs that "Clear heat". Can we use a variety of those herbs, of our own choosing? Or will only the specific one for that formula work?

By discussing the underlying principals in the creation of these formulas, we can then learn so as to be able to create our own as well as copy others.

Or was my question ignored because none of you are educated enough to look at things on that level and thus prefer to engage in ****ing contests?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Angry Wtf?

Thanks, RD. I'm with you, man. Seems some folks just can't get enough of trolling and biting. Please re-hijack the thread and keep it on topic.

To TrollTerminator, OTD and DaleDugas - gentlemen, CHILL OUT! If you can't play nice, please leave the playground (or get your @$$ bounced out!). It's too easy for us to argue over these minor details with such zeal as we sit behind our computer screens. We're all anonymous here and can make whatever bold claims without verification so stop wasting your time trying to prove the lack of credibility of others. Seek instead to prove your own credibility through virtuous behavior and a kind demeanor. The personal credibility 'thread' is done - I don't want to hear anymore of it. Go practice your horse stance instead.

peace out

herb ox

Who is worse?

The troll or the trollbaiter? Maybe it's the trollsucka.

Can we go back to discussing the medical uses of pee now?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by herb ox View Post
    Thanks, RD. I'm with you, man. Seems some folks just can't get enough of trolling and biting. Please re-hijack the thread and keep it on topic.

To TrollTerminator, OTD and DaleDugas - gentlemen, CHILL OUT! If you can't play nice, please leave the playground (or get your @$$ bounced out!). It's too easy for us to argue over these minor details with such zeal as we sit behind our computer screens. We're all anonymous here and can make whatever bold claims without verification so stop wasting your time trying to prove the lack of credibility of others. Seek instead to prove your own credibility through virtuous behavior and a kind demeanor. The personal credibility 'thread' is done - I don't want to hear anymore of it. Go practice your horse stance instead.

peace out

herb ox
    Thank You herb & RD, I would like to hear more on your topic