Quote Originally Posted by Zenshiite View Post
Yeah, the Chinese Garden's Tao of Tea teahouse is a way better experience than the Tao of Tea teahouse down on Belmont.

I love it there, thinking about having my 10th weddingt anniversary party there. Of course, I need work to pick up so I can save for the next 2 years...

Tao of Tea has some really good teas. Their Jasmine Pearl is one of the most fragrant Jasmine teas I've ever had. Of course, I'm just getting into brewing loose leaf teas... so that's not saying much. They also have a really great black tea from Yunnan called Tippy South Cloud that I really like. Looking forward to getting into Puerh.

As far as bagged teas, one of the best out there is Numi. Honestly, I have yet to have a pre-bagged tea be so good. My wife got this huge gift set from them with tons of samples, including some flowering teas which I'm sure I'm doing something wrong with because they don't seem to turn out quite right, one of which was their new magnolia Puerh... and it is fantastic! If a bagged Puerh is that good, I can't wait to buy the real deal!

sweet deal, thanks for the post. I was a bit under the weather this last weekend (lucky me it was beautiful outside too ) so I never made it down. I should be able to make it in this coming weekend, hopefully they dont sell all the good stuff for new year before i get there.