Well, Most Of The People Here Know That I Was Paralyzed From The Waist Down Resulting From A 50 Foot Fall.

This Friday Marks The 20 Year Since I Was Release From The Hospital. 99% Of You Will Never Know What It Took To Get To Where I'm At Today, Or How Hard It Was In Light Of Everyone Else Trying To GET YOU TO Accept Your Fate.

I Am Posting This, Because Most Of Us Here Are Very Passionate About Our Martial Arts. Regardless Of What Skill Level, Style, Lineage Or What Ever, I'd Like To Commend You All For Doing What You're Doing. It Hard For Me Right Now, Because I Am Remembering What It Was Like 20 Years Ago, Being Pushed Out In A Wheel Chair After Spending 2 Months In The Hospital.

My Motivation Was Choy Lee Fut. The Day They Said I'd Never Walk Again, I Told Them To Eff Off, Because Nothing Will Stop Me From Practicing My Clf.

It's A Great Thing To See All The New, Younger Generations Getting Involved With Martial Arts. But Take It From Me, There Will Be Times Things Get Hard, And You Say "i Just Can't Do It." Well, If I Could Do It You Could Do It.

So To People Like Drake, And Others Who Are New To This, Keep Up The Good Work. You Don't Realize How Important Your Legs Are To You Until You Lose Them.

Sorry, But If You Have No Clue To What Its Like In My Shoes, And Walked The Road I've Walked To Get Right Here, Please Just Try To Understand How Important It Is To Me.