Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Vashblog

4:9

75 minutes, karate

===================

Lunging Step-Ups [holding 1 DB on side opposite working leg]: 2x15 on right, 2x4 on left: 15#

A-GHR: 2x15 - 45#

chins from straps: BW - 13, 9, 8

1 arm cable forward press: 2x15 - 50, 40

dumbbell biceps curl: 3x15 - 30#

ez-bar reverse grip low cable pull [to just above navel]: 2x15 - 60, 70

stretch

---------------------------------

Going to get Tax ID number for my training business monday afternoon.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

The spot I have the most trouble with in my middle back came back saturday night.

I spent four hours crawling from my bed to the toilet. Cramps were strong enough they doubled me over, kept me from raising my head. Thank God I cleaned my toilet that morning.

The cramps forced the vomiting, which strained the intercostal area I ripped a few years ago, as well as a muscle deep in my back.

Cramps became severe enough, went to ER, had a pipe or something down my throat and one of those baggies they squeeze to get me breathing until my chest relaxed.

Chiro refuses to go hard on the area, as it's becoming more localized, and is apparently caused my severe muscle damage, possibly fatigue, from years of holding my back in a way to keep from aggravating previous damage.

**** me.

Karate tomorrow.

christ dude. is there nothing at all they can do for this?
    where's my beer?

Not really. I've tried anti-inflammatories, talked to surgeons, had all different kinds of rays and scans passed through, over, and around me, talked to physical therapists, and everyone says the same thing . . .

"There's some bowing of your spine to the left and right, like a sin wave, starting at your tailbone. It's improved over the years, apparently. Oh, it looks straight now. Probably just muscles needing to learn their place again. Ice, heat, stretch, don't stretch, stick with martial arts and lifting, maybe some yoga. Get a massage and a chiro when you feel like you need it."

The above is the combined transcripts of the last five years of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash View Post
    Not really. I've tried anti-inflammatories.....
    Dit Dah Yao Wan pills and SalonPas adhesive patches do great for relieving localized inflammation/cramping.
    (when used along with those anti-inflammatories)
    ((600-800 mgm Ibuprofen))

Thanks, boxer, I'lll look into it.

My boss quit today. So, me and my co-worker get four more hours a week of work, and 33% more sales. With less *****ing.

No karate today. Still sore in my chest. Figure it's either from throwing up, or from the spot in my back cramping with such force for so long.

Maybe tomorrow.

Thanks, boxer, I'lll look into it.
    Cool.
    It's not exactly like "chicken soup"... where "it might not help, but it wouldn't hurt".
    The combination relieves various spasms and associated pain for me... stuff that generous doses of oxycontin won't touch.

Another thing you can try (if you can get it) is variant mixtures of Dit Dah Jow.... depending on the sensations you have. For instance, a "burning sensation" usually means that you'll get a better response from using a Jow with little or no "heater".
    IME, jows with the "heater" included are usually cooked up by TCM types dealing with the softer "internal stylists", since they seem to need the additional sensation to convince themselves that something is "actually happening".
    That said, "heater" does promote additional energy flow through the treated area(s).
    Only somewhat obviously, if you are a "high-energy type" or advanced enough that you normally move a lot of energy, the added heater ingredient is almost superfluous and can even be a negative.

4:22.9

Did 75 minutes karate last wed, thur, fri.

--------

4:22

75 minutes, karate

weights

zercher: 5x5 - 95, 105, 115, 120, 125
    reverse lunge from 6" box to floor: 4x8 w/right leg, 3x4 w/left

kneeling cable crunch: 5x8 - 150# [need to get an ab wheel - these light ass weight stacks suck]

angled glute-ham raise [focus on right leg extension, hamstring curl]: 5x8 - 45#

neutral chins from straps: 5x5 - BW, 32.5 [3 reps, 2] x 4

alternating overhead db press: 5x5 - 45#, 50, 50, 55, 50

db biceps curl: 5x10 - 35#, 35, 35, 35 [8 reps] 30 [2], 30
    standing low-set reverse grip ez-bar cable row: 5x5 - 60, 70, 70, 80, 80

stretch

back pain for the last few years has been psychosomatic. currently have a stress-induced outbreak of a blistering rash in random places.

Joy to me

Did 75 minutes karate last wed, thur, fri.

--------

back pain for the last few years has been psychosomatic. currently have a stress-induced outbreak of a blistering rash in random places.

Joy to me
    are you serious?
    where's my beer?

Serious as the threat of gay marriage allowing two people of the same sex to participate in divorce proceedings.

I can now sit down and relax, lay and sleep on my back, and pretty much anything else.

Also, just found out my chiropractor has his fucking insano-mometer set to 11.

i meant the rash. holy hell thats bad man.
    where's my beer?

Oh yeah, that sucks ass.

Left finger, right armpit, left leg above the knee. Feels like poison ivy, but it doesn't bleed, have puss, or spread.

i bleed, have puss, and spread.
    where's my beer?

Man, Vash.

It seems time hasn't been kind to you, my friend. Blistering rashes, crawling vomits, crippling back pain...

Take my word when I say this, friend. Smoke a joint. You're back pain will dull and the nausea will subside. Do it at the end of the day so you don't have to function on a social/motor skills level. I've been smoking for years, and 9 times out of 10 Marijuana works better than the pain killers I'm prescribed. Unless, you know, I broke the shiz out of my foot or sliced a gash into my hand that needs 20 stitches...

Just a suggestion...

Good to see some familiar faces here. I'm gonna come back and post here for a bit. Hip Hop/MMA forums can get pretty brutal...
    CPA's current P4P List:
    -Bas Rutten
    -Captain Jack Sparrow
    -Cindy Lauper
    -Lester Moonvest

I think, when your mind tries to kill you, you've got some issues.

I woke up today same as I have for the last few days; fine. The other day, I had a relapse of sorts, though. A spot in my middle back cramped so I was throwing up against a partially closed trachea. **** me.

The rashes are going away. I've still got a few, though. Mostly in spots I would have had muscle cramps a week ago.

I worked out today. 75 Minutes, karate. 45 minutes under the iron. There were bouts of pain, cramps, difficulty breathing. The symptoms changed every few minutes. But, they didn't stop me. They were superficially on my mind, I could move past them.

I started having the back pain shortly after I stopped having panic attacks. I think this back stuff has been just a constant panic attack. For years.

Self destructive much?

I can meditate again. It's been a while since I could just have it quiet, in my head and in my home.

I'll be opening my training service at the end of September.

I know this isn't a journal. And I tend to hold people with public lives [or public ramblings] in contempt, but this is different. Maybe. It pertains directly to my karate's technical evolution and my overall athletic development in the face of emotional imbalance.

Also, I am awesome, and everything I do is masturbation material for the whole of the internet.