Thread: Hung Fa Yi Workshop Rochester, NY

Hung Fa Yi Workshop Rochester, NY

Grand Master Garrett Gee in Rochester, NY

Open to the public the First Hung Fa Yi Wing Chun Kuen Seminar and Workshop of 2008 to be held in NY. For those who may have heard about Hung Fa Yi but have yet to experience it for themselves this is a great opportunity for you to do just that. Please Join Sifu Andy Kalish and his HFY Club in welcoming the Bun Jyun of HFY to the New York one more time.

"It gives me great pride to announce that Grand Master Gee will be presenting a workshop in Rochester, NY on Saturday, January 19th, 2008. HFY organization instructor training will be held on Sunday the 20th. This will be Grand Master Gee's first visit to the Rochester club and everyone here is very excited about meeting the Bun Jyun of the HFY system!

We are expecting HFY family members from Dayton, Houston, New York City, and Michigan to travel in for this event. We will also be having a celebratory dinner on Saturday night at the Shanghai Restaurant.

For our local members as well as out-of-town visitors, please direct any questions to myself. Thanks to all."

Sifu Andy Kalish
    HFY Club of Rochester
    Rochester, NY
    (716) 637-8544
    akalish1@rochester.rr.com

http://hfy108.com/forums/showthread....highlight=York
    http://hfy108.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2402
    Tony Jacobs

ng doh luk mun fa kin kwan

"...Therefore the truly great man dwells on what is real
    and not what is on the surface,
    On the fruit and not the flower.
    Therefore accept the one and reject the other. "

World Hung Fa Yi Wing Chun Kung Fu Association
    Southern Shaolin Kung Fu Global Discussion Forum

Enjoy the workshop, guys. Regretfully I'll have to miss the opportunity due to a prior obligation that day. I would have enjoyed seeing some familiar faces again and the opportunity to meet Gee Sifu, especially being so close by here. I know this a very special event for you folks, and wishing you a great weekend.

Regards,
    - Kathy Jo
    "It's all related." - me

Kathy Jo,

Thank you very much as always for your well wishes! Sorry for not replying sooner but I don't get over here to these forums too often these days. (That reminds me, thanks also to Tony for posting our announcement!) I just woke up after a refreshing two hours sleep and have to run off to the workshop, but I would love to catch up with you sometime soon! Take care...

Andy
    ------------------------------
    Andy Kalish
    Rochester, NY USA
    ------------------------------