Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O.T. Proposed Ordinance To Keep Felons From Owning Dogs

Where did I say ALL dog-owners, I think most is the word I used, let me check, yep, there it is.
    ~I didn't even say all rednecks, but did suggest it.
    The clouded mind, sees nothing...

See, now that you narrowed it down the East Tennessee, I can see your point better. I lived in Alabama long enough to know how southern rednecks, or hicks as I usually call them, treats thier dogs.

I kid you not, I had an aquaintence in high school who's family "owned" 9 dogs and had 1 pet dog for a total of 10 dogs. Yes, they break down the distinction like that. 1 was a poodle and was allowed in the house. 1 was a junkyard pitbull who's job was to protect the property. The other 8 were a mix of hunting dogs. Only the poodle was acknowledged to be a pet; the other 9 were pretty much ignored unless dad wanted to go hunting or someone tried to enter thier property.

edit: Or are you just parroting a bunch of other morons who would rather slaughter dogs than do something about bad owners?. Take away the large terrier breaes, bad owners will just get another breed. Do something about bad owners, the problem solves itself.
    Last edited by Becca; 01-17-2008 at 02:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Spider View Post
    I dislike all dogs quite severely.

Then you suck. Quite severely.

opinions, opinions,
    The clouded mind, sees nothing...