Thread: E-zine feature article: "got qi?"

E-zine feature article: "got qi?"

Gene,

I really dug your most recent feature article on that wacky phenomenon sweeping the nation that is the "got qi" t-shirt and its diaspora of copycats. I'm sorry to hear of your misfortune on the plane, but it added that scary level of realism to your articles, so much like many of the great yarns you have spun for me while sipping whiskey out of the skull mug.

However, I must bring to your attention that you missed yet another offshoot, this one brought to us by one of our very own respected TCM forum regulars, Dale Dugas - please see this thread for more details.

Raspect

herb ox

????????????????????????i must be missing something

odd..

I'm tellin' ya! the page was there!

I believe the thread starter deleted the thread. It's too bad, really. It was a t-shirt design that I thought was a real winner...

oh well, sorry for the fire drill...

ox out

It was deemed spam by the powers that be and deleted

I saw the first post, herb ox, and tried to overlook it, but it was brought to my attention when one of the other mods deleted it. I had to delete the second post by Dale on the TCM forum just now. Please keep in mind, we need to monetize the forum to keep it running. We have paid advertisers, as well as our own retail store, with which we pay the bills around here. Please respect that. It's not fair to our paid advertisers or us if we allow anyone to spam. If you wish to advertise here, Dale, feel free to contact me.

Meanwhile, to pick up with herb ox's original post, see got qi?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I found some pictures over at Russbo of Xing Hao wearing a GOT QI? shirt. A couple pictures even had you (Gene) in them, just hanging out, looking all tall and stuff. I don't know how tall you are, but these pictures make you look like you are towering over people.

There are even some romantic fireplace shots.

I'm 5' 8"

Rich is tall - 6' 3" or 4" maybe. Xinghao is shorter than me. Most of the monks are shorter than me. Truth be told, I prefer to train under teachers that are shorter than me. If they can control me as a shorter person, they must be on to something. Ironically however, I'm currently training under Yanfei (Yan Fei not Chen Fei) and he's taller than me.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart