I've just begun a new website for my teachers organization, Chi Kung International. It's only a start and in the future will have access to extremely rare and valuable information about Chi Kung, Chinese Martial Arts and Traditional Chinese Medicine through on-line membership. Certification will be available through a combination of hands on training and On-Line testing. For those of you who don't already know, my teacher is Jason Tsou. He teaches Baguazhang, Tai Chi Chuan, Bajichuan, Piquazhang and Praying Mantis in the Los Angeles Area. He is available to travel for workshops and seminars (Check out the calendar section for info about the upcoming San Diego seminar on the 64 palms of Yin style baguazhang). He is a partner with Dr. Su Yu Chang in the New York area and other members of the Wu Tang school founded by Grandmaster Liu Yun Chaio. You can see their bio's on the site. He has a catalog of tapes and cassettes available and soon will have quality custom made swords, other training equipment and uniforms for purchasing. It's only a start and I know I have my work cut out for me but please take a look and let me know what you think of it's progress. Open for comments and suggestions. Feel free to join our on-line forums.

Count

Kabooom.com

Chi Kung InternationalÅ’