Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Bicker Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    I can show up at either place, you will have to prove I was actually in your house or at your work.
    Considering you said you were on an open public forum it should not be too hard.

Genius
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    make sure you let them know you challenged me as well. That way we both get banned..
    The mods are not illiterate as you are. They will see who challenged who.

Did I ever threaten to come to your house or work?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Do I need to call the police? Do I need to inform the Post Office of this sh1t?

You and Rudy will do ANYTHING to avoid a fight won't you?
    Oh my god, call whomever you need to. Hey call Senator Mike Morgan if ya like. He is a friend of the wifes family..

I sure hope everyone can see you for the piece of sh1t you are.

Threatening to come to my house or work over 'Net bs! And you're a 50-something year old man!

You have no shame.

I could be a block away, but we can all see you challenged me.

I've met punkass teenagers more mature than you Fox.

I know a Senator! Do you know who I am? I outrank you? I'm gonna get you when you least expect it? I'll come to your house or work?

You really are a basket case.

Whatever. I'm done discussing this challenge sh1t with your illiterate self. I'll leave with these FACTS:

Tom's wife offered him up on 8-9-07.
    I accepted on 8-11-07.
    Tom said he was coming to Austin for me.

Until you admit you lied I'm done on that topic. And until you show up or apologize for your wife starting this, sarcasm or no sarcasm, I'll keep reminding everyone of your ridiculous chest-thumping.

Lets just say I tried to be nice to you, but you make it very hard. I get along with everyone else just fine, but you show just how hard it is to be civil to.
    Never said I am gonna get you when you least expect it, only said I will take care of business. I also said you will not know when I will show up.
    Please don't say things, I didn't say. When did I ever say do you know who I am?
    I said call a Senator if you like, i do not know him ,my wife does.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Whatever. I'm done discussing this challenge sh1t with your illiterate self. I'll leave with these FACTS:

Tom's wife offered him up on 8-9-07.
    I accepted on 8-11-07.
    Tom said he was coming to Austin for me.

Until you admit you lied I'm done on that topic. And until you show up or apologize for your wife starting this, sarcasm or no sarcasm, I'll keep reminding everyone of your ridiculous chest-thumping.
    I did apologize for my wife, you did challenge me. get your facts right for once Coda

You did try and be nice. And I did too. And EVERY TIME you messed with me or Rudy did and you piled on. It's all here to see.

As for your threats, whatever. You come down here unannounced it won't end well for you.

Notice NOT ONCE have I ever acted a fool like that. Act your age and stop embarrassing yourself.

good night

goodnight and have a gooday tomorrow as well. I am still trying to be nice, but you keep calling me names, so it really makes it hard.

Deal or No Deal

You be civil to me and I will be just as civil to you, No name calling or **** talking?
    What do you say to that?

I will kill all of you.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"