Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bicker Thread

BYW..old news..What is your problem with me or anyone else on this board?

Names please?

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    same difference..threat=challange.
    Oh my God! Are you that stupid?

Remember Mr English Major, it was IN RESPONSE to your wife's challenge.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

BYW..old news..What is your problem with me or anyone else on this board?

Names please?
    Are you serious?!?!
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Are you serious?!?!
    Yes I am serious, I want everyone he to know who and why you have a problem with them.

Do not claim to be an English Major, nor a master, nor anything else but what or who I am=ME

i have a problem , with people saying come to me..lol

Just admit your wife dropped the challenge. It's written in black and white Fox.

Ok, I'll say how it got going.

FYI, I posted this some time ago, on this site:
    Speaking for MYSELF, I'm just sick and tired of seeing Rudy issue challenge after challenge and NEVER fight. So I posted on the Youtube video that Omar put up making fun of Osiris. I posted that it's odd they were making fun of Osiris for no-showing when Rudy had done it ALOT. I actually posted links to show where he had backed out of his e-challenges, including one thread here where he actually promised to fight TWO guys. Of course he actually fought neither. For some reason this got Rudy's goat.
    Then your wife dropped a challenge to me. I refused to fight a woman, unlike Omar. And I refuse to assault a woman, unlike JFS. So she offered you up. I said to come on down and get Springered. Then you kept coming up with bs excuses; sarcasm, 1bad65 actually made the challenge, etc. And your constant 'lets be civil and bury the hatchet' followed by your sniping at me for no reason has me mad.

I'm tired of you. I respected you during the Coda Scott investigation. I praised your work on BS when others were not sure he was a fraud. Then you defended a fraud - 'Rashad', you defended a racist who attacked a woman - JFS, and you defended a liar - Rudy. And in the process you called me a liar and a coward! I have every right to be mad at you.

i have a problem , with people saying come to me..lol
    You sure don't with Rudy!!!

What did you expect me to say? This: Well Mrs Fox you offered up Tom in a challenge match. I'll drive 450 miles to fight a guy I've never met over 'Net drama!

Get real.
    Last edited by 1bad65; 01-24-2008 at 05:57 PM.

You sure don't with Rudy!!!

What did you expect me to say? This: Well Mrs Fox you offered up Tom in a challenge match. I'll drive 450 miles to fight a guy I've never met over 'Net drama!

Get real.
    You totally forgot, I offered to meet you halfway.

As for the challenge thing , if I recall I turned it inti a sparring match.

BTW, where are the names you have a proplem with on here?

Your wife dropped the challenge. I said come HERE, not HALFWAY here. Why do not get this? I do not travel for 'Net bs!!!!

I only have a problem with you and Rudy over here.

I actually like Knifefighter, Unkokusai, MasterKiller, BlackJack, Boshea, RD, and some others here.

Your wife dropped the challenge. I said come HERE, not HALFWAY here. Why do not get this? I do not travel for 'Net bs!!!!

I only have a problem with you and Rudy over here.

I actually like Knifefighter, Unkokusai, MasterKiller, BlackJack, Boshea, RD, and some others here.
    Good to know..thats why you call people names..hmmmmmmmmm

Who are the minutemen you proclaim to call out?

I called RUDY 'The Minuteman'. Get it?

Though debates get heated, they are adults and don't drop challenges on me when we disagree.

Understood

Hate to interrupt your little love spat but I just wanted to speak up because I don't wat to forever hold my piece.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.