Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bicker Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Oh no,Tom. you don't understand. This guy is pussy whipped beyond measure. He is told what to do by his wife and mother and they tolerate his bjj as a fun thing to do before reporting to his wifely duties.

He seems deadly serious about his hamsterbation on the mat. Wow, 8 minutes of........... laying there.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIS NEXT TD VIDEO. Comedy gold.
    And thats the truth, just like he said you threatened him, but he threatened me.

Hypocrite 1bad

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Just like Rudy's backwater fights!

I won't leave AUSTIN. Idiot. Your wife dropped the challenge. Put up or shut up.

Who did you train BJJ under?
    My student trained in Edmond, you see we are friends and pass thing along, I also have a Black Belt under me, that has trained in other arts. He has a school in Edmond. I am more of a striker , but I will go to the ground with you

Tom, define hypocrite.

Who did you train BJJ under? Names please.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Tom, define hypocrite.

Who did you train BJJ under? Names please.
    Under Bryan Hale, who trained under someone else, which is none of your business, since I do not Brag about Belts. I as well traind under my dad , who was a golden gloves boxer and my brother in judo.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Under Bryan Hale, who trained under someone else, which is none of your business, since I do not Brag about Belts. I as well traind under my dad , who was a golden gloves boxer and my brother in judo.
    What's Bryan's BJJ rank?

None of my business? Hmmm, where did I hear that before?

Oh, and you brought up belts. Moron.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Do you even read your own posts?

Here is Fox BRAGGING about his belts. Or was it sarcasm, AGAIN?

keep them coming, At least I outrank you Little Blue Belt. What arts have you trained in..LOL 2

Here is Fox BRAGGING about his belts. Or was it sarcasm, AGAIN?

Military little one.

So I was a 'Little Blue Belt' in the military?

Thats news to me.

My student trained in Edmond, you see we are friends and pass thing along, I also have a Black Belt under me, that has trained in other arts. He has a school in Edmond. I am more of a striker , but I will go to the ground with you
    In Edmond....at Titan Martial Arts? Or Crucible?

Am I reading this right that you have a BJJ Black belt training at your school in Stillwater? Or just a karate guy that has dabbled in other stuff?
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    In Edmond....at Titan Martial Arts? Or Crucible?

Am I reading this right that you have a BJJ Black belt training at your school in Stillwater? Or just a karate guy that has dabbled in other stuff?
    Bryan has a school in Edmond, he is no Black Belt in Bjj. He is soon to be a 2nd degree in American Karate under me, he is also a 2 degree in TKD under The Whild Bunch out of Stillwater. He has his Brown belt in Judo and a 1st degree in Akido. His school ie at the American Legion in Edmond. He also has some degree in Go jo ryu under Hagerty's. We both trained there at different times.

The other student that does train under me , does not have a Black Belt either. He asked me if I minded him cross training and I told him to do so. The more arts you know the better artist you become.

So I was a 'Little Blue Belt' in the military?

Thats news to me.
    Don't be soooooooo stupid, I ment I out rank you in the Military. You were in some sort of service right?

I was not in the military. I work in high-tech. Remember?

So who did you train BJJ under? You are starting to sound alot like Coda Scott....

I was not in the military. I work in high-tech. Remember?

So who did you train BJJ under? You are starting to sound alot like Coda Scott....
    Ok Coda, I learned what I know from my students. We share knowledge.

So your student who has no BJJ rank taught you BJJ?

That's your story right?