Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bicker Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Sing View Post
    Hate to interrupt your little love spat but I just wanted to speak up because I don't wat to forever hold my piece.
    Speak up

I repeat

DUCK SEASON

Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

WABBIT SEASON!
    The clouded mind, sees nothing...

Hosenfeffer!!!

I don't like message board challenges. They irritate me. This stuff belongs in PMs. Either you fight or you don't fight. There doesn't have to be negotiations, who said what and why. Just fight. It's bothersome. It's not hard to drive x amount of miles on a weekend, fight the guy, win or lose, and leave. You likely won't die, and many of the bruises will be gone in a week. I've stood up to some very talented martial artists in my time. I've lost most of them, but hey... at least I fought. AND we all get along now.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Let's not bicker and quarell about who killed whom, all that matters is that Sir Lancelot here is going to marry my daughter....

Oh wait...wrong flashback...

What we need is something fluffy and cuddly, something that says eat me and be happy:
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I don't like message board challenges. They irritate me. This stuff belongs in PMs. Either you fight or you don't fight. There doesn't have to be negotiations, who said what and why. Just fight. It's bothersome. It's not hard to drive x amount of miles on a weekend, fight the guy, win or lose, and leave. You likely won't die, and many of the bruises will be gone in a week. I've stood up to some very talented martial artists in my time. I've lost most of them, but hey... at least I fought. AND we all get along now.
    1bad wants to keep everything out in the open.

BTW, when are you coming back? Where are you going to live? What arts have tou trained in?

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    1bad wants to keep everything out in the open.
    Like where your wife offered you up for a challenge match.

In case you forgot:
    Quote Originally Posted by FungFu2u2 View Post
    I will let you go up against a male..I will just watch like your friends did. I promise the BB's will not hurt you to much. It will be my husband.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

keep them coming, At least I outrank you Little Blue Belt. What arts have you trained in..LOL 2

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Let's not bicker and quarell about who killed whom, all that matters is that Sir Lancelot here is going to marry my daughter....

Oh wait...wrong flashback...

What we need is something fluffy and cuddly, something that says eat me and be happy:
    Everyone needs to get things off their chest so to speak. You understand
    Stress.

I vote for the CHICKEN, gotta feed my Wolf some way

keep them coming, At least I outrank you Little Blue Belt. What arts have you trained in..LOL 2
    Who gives a crap about rank? I'd still Springerize you.

I've trained in boxing and GJJ mostly. I spar MMA with active fighters quite often too. Got any vids of you sparring tough guy?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Who gives a crap about rank? I'd still Springerize you.

I've trained in boxing and GJJ mostly. I spar MMA with active fighters quite often too. Got any vids of you sparring tough guy?
    I have vids, you will never see them. When it comes to springer, not gonna happen. you will never leave mama. I have done jj and some Bjj, as well as seen your little play on the mat..lolz

I asked you to be civil. but you seem to not understand.

I have vids, you will never see them.
    Just like Rudy's backwater fights!

When it comes to springer, not gonna happen. you will never leave mama. I have done jj and some Bjj, as well as seen your little play on the mat..lolz
    I won't leave AUSTIN. Idiot. Your wife dropped the challenge. Put up or shut up.

Who did you train BJJ under?

I have vids, you will never see them. When it comes to springer, not gonna happen. you will never leave mama. I have done jj and some Bjj, as well as seen your little play on the mat..lolz

I asked you to be civil. but you seem to not understand.
    Oh no,Tom. you don't understand. This guy is pussy whipped beyond measure. He is told what to do by his wife and mother and they tolerate his bjj as a fun thing to do before reporting to his wifely duties.

He seems deadly serious about his hamsterbation on the mat. Wow, 8 minutes of........... laying there.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIS NEXT TD VIDEO. Comedy gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy
    I'll say that I'm coming..........Sometime in the future. get ready.
    When Rudy?