Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bicker Thread

So Tom, why did you keep messing with me AFTER I changed my sig like you ASKED?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Tom,

I think its hopeless. I put 1dumb on ignore a while ago. I'm sure he's got some ridiculous quip about some obsessed thing. As if anything he says actually makes him seem somewhat tough and manly. As if anyone here will EVER think any different of him. As if 8 minutes of hamsterbation before his video means dick.

He has shown himself to be a coward and loud mouth. Taking credit for things he has nothing to do with and trying to spin his way into credibility.

His wife doesn't ALLOW him to fight. Talk about PW!! So trying to get a match with him will prove impossible. Even if you go to his front door, walk in, and pull him off the toilet, while he is trying to pass that brick.

I'm sure he'll come up with some non sequitur lie in his next post. I can't be bothered with ghost instigators. At the very least, a few of the other BSers are willing to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Tom,

I think its hopeless. I put 1dumb on ignore a while ago. I'm sure he's got some ridiculous quip about some obsessed thing. As if anything he says actually makes him seem somewhat tough and manly. As if anyone here will EVER think any different of him. As if 8 minutes of hamsterbation before his video means dick.

He has shown himself to be a coward and loud mouth. Taking credit for things he has nothing to do with and trying to spin his way into credibility.

His wife doesn't ALLOW him to fight. Talk about PW!! So trying to get a match with him will prove impossible. Even if you go to his front door, walk in, and pull him off the toilet, while he is trying to pass that brick.

I'm sure he'll come up with some non sequitur lie in his next post. I can't be bothered with ghost instigators. At the very least, a few of the other BSers are willing to fight.
    You and Ronin have it both right!! I have been in the ring in Germany.

Some on BS do put up others stay quiet and never answer.
    Last edited by Fox; 01-24-2008 at 05:20 PM.

I must have smoked too much weed in my teens 'cos i'm just too laid back
    to do a bunch of bickering (b itchering) about some things. I like to frequent
    this site and others to learn about and research other styles, "kick it"(street
    parlance for converse in a friendly manner) with other martial artists around
    the country and world. But all the yapp about challenges and the back and
    forth is just wack(street parlance for shut the f up and gong sau and stop
    wasting training time, energy, and file space over dumb s h i t.)
    Other than that i got no bickers except soft toilet tissue leaves dingleberries
    but Scottisue is so harsh, people who put ketchup on franks **** me off,
    finding condoms big eough to fit me is getting to be a chore. It's not 'cos i'm
    just long, but i'm wide too (big boneded, heavy structured),& I hate to ride my
    motorcycle in the cold. Other than that I'm good.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    So Tom, why did you keep messing with me AFTER I changed my sig like you ASKED?
    Read your own answer? You told me you wouldn't if I believe. Also talking crap about me or my wife gets you nowhere.

Also to let people know you started a thread in the wrong place to beging with. so either be civil or not.

I've answered Tom. It's you two who won't show. I've been consistant the whole time about not travelling.

Rudy put me on ignore when I kept showing HIS WORDS where he said he was coming for me. Once I kept on message and demanded a date, he decided to 'ignore' me. Whatever.

Remember:

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy
    I'll say that I'm coming..........Sometime in the future. get ready.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

FYI Tom, I just posted your wife's OWN WORDS offering you up for a challenge match. If that gets your panties in a bunch, too bad.

Lets see that again:

Quote Originally Posted by FungFu2u2 View Post
    I will let you go up against a male..I will just watch like your friends did. I promise the BB's will not hurt you to much. It will be my husband.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    You told me you wouldn't if I believe.
    Moron!!! I took it off and you still kept up your crap!

Should I put it back up again?

I've answered Tom. It's you two who won't show. I've been consistant the whole time about not travelling.

Rudy put me on ignore when I kept showing HIS WORDS where he said he was coming for me. Once I kept on message and demanded a date, he decided to 'ignore' me. Whatever.

Remember:

That is between you two..all I can say is sometime..............in the future could mean anytime. We have been civil (both) uncivil.
    Then it comes to posting in Bs, which got you nowhere, am I right?

FYI Tom, I just posted your wife's OWN WORDS offering you up for a challenge match. If that gets your panties in a bunch, too bad.

Lets see that again:
    sacasam with no pm to back it up..BTW I did take the year of the chicken off.

Then it comes to posting in Bs, which got you nowhere, am I right?
    Huh? It got moved to Trollshido, yes. But it was because I called you a hypocrite. I did not accuse you of teaching Bullshido.

sacasam with no pm to back it up...
    Why do I need a PM?!?! I have her ACTUAL QUOTE! Sarcasm my ***. That's a cop out.

And notice you have NOTHING from me challenging you. Because I never did.

If dropping a challenge is sarcasm, Rudy is the poster child for sarcasm!

Huh? It got moved to Trollshido, yes. But it was because I called you a hypocrite. I did not accuse you of teaching Bullshido.

Why do I need a PM?!?! I have her ACTUAL QUOTE! Sarcasm my ***. That's a cop out.

And notice you have NOTHING from me challenging you. Because I never did.
    You keep talking tough, you may well end up like Springer. Sadly you guys are both the same age and you STILL have not learned the lesson he just did. That's A THREAT BTW. I have no plans to leave Austin, so there.

This is the best I have!

Tell me this is not a threat.
    I am not calling you name either.

You keep talking tough, you may well end up like Springer. Sadly you guys are both the same age and you STILL have not learned the lesson he just did. That's A THREAT BTW. I have no plans to leave Austin, so there.
    It is a threat, and a promise too. Notice it is NOT a challenge. And it was IN RESPONSE to your wife offering you up for a challenge match.

Care to change your story now?

It is a threat, and a promise too. Notice it is NOT a challenge. And it was IN RESPONSE to your wife offering you up for a challenge match.

Care to change your story now?

same difference..threat=challange. I am aware of her scarcasum, you however are a different breed.

Like I said be civil or be quiet.