Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Bicker Thread

You have a school in Lawton? Her skill level is not in grappling, but she can back out of a corner if need be, Been there done that with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Her skill level is not in grappling....
    Maybe she needs to attend one of JFS' seminars on groundfighting!!!!
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Maybe she needs to attend one of JFS' seminars on groundfighting!!!!
    Maybe you need to

1bad wants to keep everything out in the open.

BTW, when are you coming back? Where are you going to live? What arts have tou trained in?
    I'll be coming back via Ft. Benning in either May, June or August, depending on what the gods at HRC deem appropriate. Still no follow-on orders after OBC (BOLC III).

Been studying under GM Doc Fai Wong for a little bit now. Choy Li Fut. Sifu Frank and CLFNole have also been very helpful.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I'll be coming back via Ft. Benning in either May, June or August, depending on what the gods at HRC deem appropriate. Still no follow-on orders after OBC (BOLC III).

Been studying under GM Doc Fai Wong for a little bit now. Choy Li Fut. Sifu Frank and CLFNole have also been very helpful.
    Good choice for instructors. I am learning some Hung Gar, under Sifu Morrison out of Tulsa.

What are you going for, Major?

I also have a daughter in Georgia, been at Ft. Benning as well before.

Say it isnt so

Oh my God!!! You two brain trusts reproduced!?!?!

So much for Darwin
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Maybe you need to
    We know Osiris and Anthony don't need to!

We will see if I need to if you ever grow a set.

We know Osiris and Anthony don't need to!

We will see if I need to if you ever grow a set.
    Did I start this thread about you, NO you crapped it up. I can get along with OS and Anthony, you are a different breed.

Altogether we have 6 kids , and I assumed you know that.

I can get along with OS and Anthony, you are a different breed.
    We all know why you 'get along' with Anthony.....

We all know why you 'get along' with Anthony.....
    Tell me why, it must be we apologized on here. He wanted us to get along, but since you keep bringing up past, it will not happen.

The bottom line

You will never know when I show, just gonna take care of business and walk away.
    When Tom?

I need to be sure to be there that day.

Bottom line is, your not supposed to know. It could be this summer at you house, work ect...It could be anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post

Benning is an awesome place for Army Combatives, You'll have a lot of resources there to train with.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Listen to MK, he is right about Ft. Benning.