Thread: Real Kung Fu

Real Kung Fu

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=5zEuHJ...eature=related

BEFORE THE GLITZ...just everyday people getting down for theirs

Enjoy
    Last edited by diego; 01-23-2008 at 12:51 PM.

Now, THAT is old school !!!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Now, THAT is old school !!!
    i love the lady with the boots...they just had to throw that little tidbit of street knowledge in there...she ****ed dude up with the side kick to the guts...then does a behind the back throw....ufc anyone...grabs the wood and ko's buddy

oh snap lol she elbowed him...thought it was a sidekick

I like when the guy pulls back with the board to hit and accidentially cracks another guy in the head behind him.

Two true stories:

1. when I was a kid I was playing in my backyard with a friend and I picked up a board that was narrow at one end and wide at the other and was whacking a cinder block when my friend came up behind me and I accidentally split his forehead open.

2. we had a houseload over for my son's birthday party and a couple of his friends got into a fight on the way with some neighbors who had their own party going on.

After they beat the other guys they came to the party while the other party called for backup. We ended up meeting halfway on the dark between the 2 houses across the street (the other party was the next block over).

Two of my son's friends were brothers and one of them was taken down and was getting pounded. The brother turned and grabbed a stick. What he didn't see was his brother sweeping the guy so when he came back with the stick he was hitting his own brother who was on top now (it was night time with no lights).

That was actually the last fight I ever had, it was dark and I just took down the biggest guy out of the bunch and it was one of my son's friends. That was a wild night. Ended up later on my motion detector lit up catching 2 of them (marines on leave) sneaking up to my house in their BDUs with survival knives strapped to their legs. Guess they failed the stealth part of boot camp.

Yes, life is interesting around my house. At least it used to be, not much of that lately.
    Last edited by Yao Sing; 01-23-2008 at 02:01 PM.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Sing View Post
    I like when the guy pulls back with the board to hit and accidentially cracks another guy in the head behind him.

Two true stories:

1. when I was a kid I was playing in my backyard with a friend and I picked up a board that was narrow at one end and wide at the other and was whacking a cinder block when my friend came up behind me and I accidentally split his forehead open.

2. we had a houseload over for my son's birthday party and a couple of his friends got into a fight on the way with some neighbors who had their own party going on.

After they beat the other guys they came to the party while the other party called for backup. We ended up meeting halfway on the dark between the 2 houses across the street (the other party was the next block over).

Two of my son's friends were brothers and one of them was taken down and was getting pounded. The brother turned and grabbed a stick. What he didn't see was his brother sweeping the guy so when he came back with the stick he was hitting his own brother who was on top now (it was night time with no lights).

That was actually the last fight I ever had, it was dark and I just took down the biggest guy out of the bunch and it was one of my son's friends. That was a wild night. Ended up later on my motion detector lit up catching 2 of them (marines on leave) sneaking up to my house in their BDUs with survival knives strapped to their legs. Guess they failed the stealth part of boot camp.

Yes, life is interesting around my house. At least it used to be, not much of that lately.
    ALL RIGHT...

This is a crack up!

I love this! It reminds me of my school! Just kidding!