Thread: Roundhouse kick technique

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Do you mean to tell me sir, that you do not enjoy broken knees?
    Having had a torn knee cap while playing football ( soccer to you pussies), no I don't.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Eastern State Mental Hospital Psych Ward, Room 12

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Having had a torn knee cap while playing football ( soccer to you pussies), no I don't.

Typical response from a Canadian or from the English. Do you hold you little finger out also while you sip your tea? Soccer sucks. You run run and run the whole game and then the final score is one to zero. Or zero to zero. Thats exciting (not). Try a real sport like collage wrestling or even high school wrestling. Thats a rough sport.

Quote Originally Posted by mkriii View Post
    Typical response from a Canadian or from the English. Do you hold you little finger out also while you sip your tea? Soccer sucks. You run run and run the whole game and then the final score is one to zero. Or zero to zero. Thats exciting (not). Try a real sport like collage wrestling or even high school wrestling. Thats a rough sport.
    Don't recall anyone coming at me with steel "spikes" when I wrestled...

I played Rugby, Footbal, American Footbal ( well, canadian anyways) and of course Hockey.
    They all have their injury issues, but in my view, the most telling sport is full contact syncronized swimming !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

LOL! That was an excellent post!

Try a real sport like collage wrestling or even high school wrestling. Thats a rough sport.
    Yeah right, art school f ag! Like what's so rough? Having trouble arranging the right balance of photos and newspaper clippages?

I hear wrestling makes you stoopid... so stoopid you can't even spell your hobbies.

I like co cking, wakking in the countryside and marital arts.

Anyway, back to the subject...

I don't like getting out the way, cos it takes a long time to get back in, during which time he could easily regain his balance. Checking the kick is far better value for money.

And to me, pulling is one form of control: they're not that different.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punch View Post
    Yeah right, art school f ag! Like what's so rough? Having trouble arranging the right balance of photos and newspaper clippages?

I hear wrestling makes you stoopid... so stoopid you can't even spell your hobbies.

I like co cking, wakking in the countryside and marital arts.

Anyway, back to the subject...

I don't like getting out the way, cos it takes a long time to get back in, during which time he could easily regain his balance. Checking the kick is far better value for money.

And to me, pulling is one form of control: they're not that different.
    kill two birds with one stone and do both. When you get out of the way, move the direction the kick is travelling and catch the kick, trapping his leg as it comes in. Now, you've gotten out of the way and his balance is severely compromised because you are holding his leg.
    i'm nobody...i'm nobody. i'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo... a boxcar and a jug of wine... but i'm a straight razor if you get to close to me.

-Charles Manson

I will punch, kick, choke, throw or joint manipulate any nationality equally without predjudice.

- Shonie Carter