Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grandmaster Chan Tai-San & Co. practicing Rope Dart (VIDEO)

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    I have 17 tapes (averaging at least 1 1/4 hours each) of us demo'ing, training and cataloging our forms. There are at least 10 hours or more, of Sifu Chan teaching Bok Mei, Lama, Choy Lay Fut, Mok Ga, Hung Fut and Hung Kuyhn. I've got him teaching at least 13 two person - four person sets along with Heih Gung and tons of applications. I've got about 1/2 of everything digitized so that we will never lose it.
    Mike, have you thought about putting a CTS dvd together?. I'd spend $50 bucks on a two hour disk of old school Gung Fu

Something to think about....

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    I have 17 tapes (averaging at least 1 1/4 hours each) of us demo'ing, training and cataloging our forms. There are at least 10 hours or more, of Sifu Chan teaching Bok Mei, Lama, Choy Lay Fut, Mok Ga, Hung Fut and Hung Kuyhn. I've got him teaching at least 13 two person - four person sets along with Heih Gung and tons of applications. I've got about 1/2 of everything digitized so that we will never lose it.
    Wow! I remember seeing CTS demo back in the day - late 80's.

Do you have any of the hung fut stuff he taught you guys digitized and posted on youtube or anywhere else? that would be way cool to see!

lkfmdc:

hi.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...3133322222.jpg

who are the people in dis picture please?
    do u have a link to the original pic please?

thanks

TLJ

Rather than create a new thread to post this question, I figured I'd tag it on the nearest convenient one from a forum search:

How do you deal with blisters and rope burn on your hands when you first start rope dart? Is it a good idea to wear a glove, or do your hands just callous over after awhile?

Quote Originally Posted by TongLongJai View Post
    lkfmdc:

hi.

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...3133322222.jpg

who are the people in dis picture please?
    do u have a link to the original pic please?

thanks

TLJ
    lol. omg!!! too funny.

The guy on the far left is ross, photoshopped into a shot of some apparent asian street wafes in need of a meal and orthotics.

Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    lol. omg!!! too funny.

The guy on the far left is ross, photoshopped into a shot of some apparent asian street wafes in need of a meal and orthotics.

Yeah, but Dave is doing Kung Fu Disco!

The mellon piercing and walnut crunching vids are great
    To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
    -Patanjali Samadhi

"Not engaging in ignorance is wisdom."
    ~ Bodhi

Never miss a good chance to shut up

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Yeah, but Dave is doing Kung Fu Disco!
    actually it looks more like the follow through on a flaming poo bag toss towards hw's house.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    Rather than create a new thread to post this question, I figured I'd tag it on the nearest convenient one from a forum search:

How do you deal with blisters and rope burn on your hands when you first start rope dart? Is it a good idea to wear a glove, or do your hands just callous over after awhile?
    The first thing to do is apply a sh1t load of talcum powder to the rope. Work it into the material. I do this everytime I use it to keep the rope soft.

Then, make sure you talc your hands when you work the form.

When you first start you'll get a blister, more than likley, but it will calouse up after a while.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.