Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: new to the board

new to the board

hello, i am new to the board and wanted to introduve myself. i study kung fu,kali and muay thai. i do not post much but try to learn from others posts.my main feild of study is iron skills.i hope to learn alot from you guys,and be able to contribute something worthwhile to the forum.
    i am the one with hair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSYuOr_zfYw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqD0I...eature=related

thick skin required

Welcome to the most fruitless endeavor in martial arts, the message board.

Take everything with a grain of salt. You are GUARANTEED to find somebody here you will find to be a total dweeb, punk, idiot, or tool. Any of those in my sig are perfect examples.

There are some Lotus' in the mud, just dig deep.

enjoy......

Welcome to the forum. I liked your vids, thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Take everything with a grain of salt. You are GUARANTEED to find somebody here you will find to be a total dweeb, punk, idiot, or tool.
    MMA RULLEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Oh wait, what? :P

Welcome OP!
    Mark

Oh and also i believe there is another member with the same name but spells
    it different. tiet sau or sow maybe?

Still can't stop can you?

Rudy Abel and his followers are mentally unstable, lying, pieces of garbage that always find a way to never back up their threats and tough talk.

Oh, here is Sifu Rudy Abel in action. Watch him tap out in 1:22 and be so gassed out he can't even stand up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHkxF7658pM
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by teetsao View Post
    my main feild of study is iron skills.
    By iron skills do you mean like 'iron palm'?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    By iron skills do you mean like 'iron palm'?
    Iron skills refers to any conditioning to make the body harder or tougher. Dropping a medicine ball into your stomach, for example.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Don't forget Iron Crotch
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Rudy Abel and his followers are mentally unstable, lying, pieces of garbage that always find a way to never back up their threats and tough talk.

Oh, here is Sifu Rudy Abel in action. Watch him tap out in 1:22 and be so gassed out he can't even stand up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHkxF7658pM
    Hey..enough is enough already. I can appreciate that you have a beef with Rudy. WE ALL KNOW IT. But it is unfair to hijack all these threads just to repeat the same things you've said already, don'tcha think?

Have your "I hate Rudy" thread and post on it all day. You guys can dig at each other on it until the second coming. But please, please let it go on the regular threads, okay?

BTW, I am not taking anyone's side here. But I must say this - you ragged on Rudy in anticipation about his not showing up for the fight. Then he showed. He gets mad props in my book for taking the challenge and showing up. Okay, he didn't win....we all lose fights. But for heaven's sake man, let it go! He showed up, he fought and it didnt' go his way. I'm sure he'll take what he can from it and become a better fighter in the future.

You don't like Rudy's mouth...so be it. I don't like what everyone says here, and I'm sure they don't like everything I say/said here either. But it comes to a point where you just have to let it go. Believe me..whatever point you have been trying to communicate to the board, we have heard you. Be a stand up guy and let it go.

Just some man-to-man advice, do what you will with it. But in the interest of better conversations on here, please rethink this.

Peace

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Iron skills refers to any conditioning to make the body harder or tougher. Dropping a medicine ball into your stomach, for example.
    There is a good thread at Bullshido about 'jow' and a guy testing it (not a true scientific test IMO) to see if it indeed toughens his hands.

There is a good thread at Bullshido about 'jow' and a guy testing it (not a true scientific test IMO) to see if it indeed toughens his hands.
    Most Jow is basically Chinese "Ben Gay."
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Lama, like I have said repeatedly; I'm not gonna start sh1t, but I will respond to Rudy and his ilk messing with me.

HE STARTED IT, AGAIN

If it gets on your nerves, go to the source and stop it. And as anyone with eyes and basic reading comprehension skills can see, he ONCE AGAIN started in on me.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Most Jow is basically Chinese "Ben Gay."
    That's about what I believe. That and placebo effecs.

But the thread at BS is interesting.

You are right. I reread his post. I see your point.

Hey Rudy, please read my above message. I'm sure you're ****ed, but please try to man-up and be done with it. It no longer serves any purpose.

Peace.