Thread: Ninja needs help!!!

Ninja needs help!!!

A friend of mine made it, again, made it to the top 15 in the American Ninja Challenge contest. If he wins the G4TV channel will send him to Japan. He would get to train with the best and compete on the Ninja Warrior show.

His name is Justice Maynard and he was assistant choreographer on "Ninjas vs Pirates" and he's the ninja with the Sai that I fight in that film. He also did choreography for "Legend Of The Red Reaper".

Check out his clip here and vote for him if you think he has a shot at winning.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    cool, did it. good luck to him
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"