Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HGH, is it a big deal?

ginseng is not to be taken when you are young and healthy.

you would get too much yang and fire.

however, when you are weak and sick and yes genseng would boost your immune system, memory etc.

honey bee would be good for your lung.

help with your air/qi.

it is qi booster.
    About as much science behind TCM as remote viewing.

HGH, either way you look at it, is sweet as honey.

Just to **** expensive for most people.

honey bee may also be a harmonizing agent in your herabl formula.

it reduces the bitterness of other herbs.

--

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    If you need performance enhancing drugs to do something, then what you are doing is false at the core.
    its not as cut and dry as that for professional athletes, especially bodybuilders. some people hit a platue for years that their genetics simply will not let them overcome, and they can greatly benifit from a little nudge. as mentioned in my first post, there have been plenty of people who have only done a single cycle in their lifetime. would you consider them to be "roided up" if they used it once ten years ago? its a drug like any other ... benifits in moderation, and consequences in abuse.
    where's my beer?

excpte that hgh is not roids.

For those that feel that steroids and HGH are bad . . .

Please explain why.

With specifics, when possible.
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

Steroids have negative side effects.

I don't think HGH does though, so it's not bad in my book.

You need to add an "if" in their. "If" they are abused.

Well, ok, but I think the level of abuse far outweighs proper usage...hence all the problems and illegality of thier use in many professional athletic venues.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post

I don't think HGH does though, so it's not bad in my book.
    Everything has negative side effects, especially in larger mounts. Use but don't abuse.

The question to me is where do you draw the line? Athletes have always taken supplements whether it be natural foods or synthetic drugs.

How about precursers?

GH is released by exercise, sleep, dietary protein and arginine. So it's ok to get a boost of it by enternal manipulation but not directly introducing it into the body?

What if one guy has a healthy GH production system and another has a deficency? Is it fair for the guy with an overactive GH production to compete with a guy with an impaired system?

Same with testesterone. Some guys naturally produce more which gives them an edge over the guys who don't produce enough. Should natural testosterone levels be checked and surpressed or enhanced so that everyone is on a level playing field?

That's what prompts guys to supplement in the first place, they can't keep up with the guy that hardly lifts but shows results right away.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

a buddy of mine experimented with steriods cycles and he'd get a little bit bigger and fuller while on but he'd loose quite a bit between cycles. i always got on him as counterfiet drugs are a plenty and he had no idea if he was shoot'n something that was made in some dude's bathroom sink or it was legit.
    he got a hold of some hgh for 2 grand and after doing a short course he grew like a weed, he's held all the muscle to this day as well and it's been probably 2 years...he went from looking like a normal guy who works out to a bodybuilder in a very short time. no kidding though his forehead grew as well....i kid him all the time that he could replace the screens at drive in movies with his forehead.
    my two cents.
    sw

Do you drink coffee in the AM ? It is a stimulant you know how about Tea green tea was used to keep the Monks awake during meditation. The Yaqui Indians used Peyote to reach a higher level of Nirvana. Do you take Gensing or White willow bark or Dit Da Jao for Iron Bone training. Are these to be considered Illegal because they enhance your abilities. ???
    Steroids are Illegal because the powers that be want to protect us from the side effects , then why not let the Md's prescribe and the pro's do them if they want. Well that wouldnt be fair , so what who pays 185 to 3000.00 to watch a football game , cause its fair. NO because it is entertainment much like pro wrestling is entertainment. It is just more hype surrounding the football baseball thing. Babe Ruth smoked cigars with Nicotine which by the way is a stimulant that gave him throat cancer but he was also the home run King maybe he should be taken out of the record book due to Cigars.
    Mans testosterone levels drop approx 40-50% after age 45 associated problems are Osteoperosis Prostate problems , ED and diabetes and there are more. I am for the legalization of steroids and the government to mind their own business. Why dont they take cigarettes off the market ??? I will tell you in one word TAXES. They can make money no matter the side effects. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

I think a big reason it is illegal is because guys unwilling to poison thier bodies will never be able to compete with the ones who are, and are thus forced to do so if they want to be competitive.

By not allowing them, it keeps it based on either natural genetics, or supplements that don't harm everyone, so the athletes don't have to choose between dangerous health issues and thier careers.

That is bull do you think Peyton Manning is on steroids ??? He competes right how bout his brother ??? Eli . ? well too much is too much and there are side effects if too much is used but if the player wants to be great for 3 years then ouit of the game the rest of his life that should be his choice . It is all about the game right well surely there wil be some one on the other team doing the same thing , it will balance out. BUT IT ISNT ABOUT THAT , HERE I WILL GIVE YOU A HINT. $$$$$$
    KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Well, ok, but I think the level of abuse far outweighs proper usage...hence all the problems and illegality of thier use in many professional athletic venues.
    Don't know that I agree with this statement, unless you are talking only about sport use. Steroids are very heavily used to help combat pain and atrophy in the sick, ingured and elderly... Not just in humans, either. My 13-year-old dog gets a steroid shot every 3 months because he started loosing insain amounts of muscle mass. He used weigh around 45-50 lbs as young dog, dropped down below 30 before the vet tried steroids. He now maintains around 35-40 lbs. Steroids are used for sertain patients with breathing problems, joint pain, and many other reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it