Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HGH, is it a big deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Sing View Post
    GH is released by exercise, sleep, dietary protein and arginine. So it's ok to get a boost of it by enternal manipulation but not directly introducing it into the body?

What if one guy has a healthy GH production system and another has a deficency? Is it fair for the guy with an overactive GH production to compete with a guy with an impaired system?
    The line for this one is pretty simple for me. It's personal choice untill you either endanger another person or you brake the rules of an organized sporting event. Rules are rules. Don't want to follow them? Then don't get pizzed when you get caught.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

Greetings,

The missing word in this thread is ACROMEGALY. This word was also associated with the use of ornithine and arginine back on the late '70's through the mod '80's.

The use of hgh will diminish once people, increasingly, start getting jacked up from it.

mickey

My 13-year-old dog gets a steroid shot every 3 months because he started loosing insain amounts of muscle mass. He used weigh around 45-50 lbs as young dog, dropped down below 30 before the vet tried steroids. He now maintains around 35-40 lbs. Steroids are used for sertain patients with breathing problems, joint pain, and many other reasons.

Put him on a Raw diet and you will see all those issues clear up. From a commerical perspective I would recommend Nature's Variety or Northwest Naturals which you can get from a holistic pet food store.

Though their are a number of other brands, Nature's Variety is listed as the top for the last 5 years by Whole Dog Journal.

I have been feeding my dogs all Raw since birth, and the dogs I have owned before them were on Raw, nothing even comes close to it.

Thanks for the recomendation. I actually tried that at the vet's recomendation, but nothing "sat well" with his tummy. I'd rather pay for the shots every 3 months than clean up doggy oppsies. I was actually thinking about putting him down; 13 is a good, long life for a pitt bull. The steroids turned him 180 degrees. We might get several more years with him now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

like anything, too much of something can be a bad thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Becca View Post
    Thanks for the recomendation. I actually tried that at the vet's recomendation, but nothing "sat well" with his tummy. I'd rather pay for the shots every 3 months than clean up doggy oppsies. I was actually thinking about putting him down; 13 is a good, long life for a pitt bull. The steroids turned him 180 degrees. We might get several more years with him now.
    The main time that I condone the use of steroids, or compounded hormones is in a situation like this. The aging process can be harsher on some people than on others. Why suffer through it, when science can easily help get people(or dogs in your case) back to a normal functioning health.

Well, and for stallone to make RAMBO, that movie kicked A!