Thread: 1bad and Abel's Fight Thread

Hybrid View

1bad and Abel's Fight Thread

Keep it in here please. I am tired of having to sift through your bickering to get to the real posts.

This really is becoming a large annoyance for people who just want to discuss MA practices.

Please and Thank You
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

I would like to add YOUTUBE is your friend

LOTS A YAPPIN' VERY LITTLE SCRAPPIN'

cjurakpt Guest
    maybe this thread could also could serve as a receptacle for transfer by the mods of any further vitriolic posts emanating from either one of them? they are like a barroom brawl that just spills out onto the street, into neighboring shops, through your living room window, etc.; TBH, it's really getting old - say what you will about the Lama vs. <fill in the blank> flame wars series, at least they are a) generally amusing; b) self-limiting; with these two, it's just a) boring; b) never-ending

they should just be banned.... f uck em

This has been done before....

And SifuExcuses kept repeadly butting into any thread I posted on and acting a fool.

Just look at the thread on 'Remote Viewing'. It was on topic until SifuExcuses called names and brought up Tom AGAIN.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Speaking of banning

If you can find any thread not about us where I follow SifuExcuses and attack him out of the clear blue, I'll ask the mods to ban me.

I can show where he has done it 4 times in the last week alone.....

Again, look at the 'remote viewing' thread and see who started in on off-topic personal attacks.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

hey i'm not saying who started it. i'm just saying one of you got to go cause you both can;t seem to co exist on the same board. if this was the mob and i was the don. we would have a sit down and i'll let you both air out your grievance's and then that'll be it. and the first person to start some **** would be popped. and thats what i think needs to happen with this situation. you and abel just get the **** out like men shake hands and thats that. and whoever starts after that should be band