Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 1bad and Abel's Fight Thread

Quote Originally Posted by zapruder_bjj View Post
    First off the pic in your sig is me, not Mike. Our gym would love for you to come down and make a fool of yourself, as you see this is a gym of actual fighters, that know how to fight and do it for a living. It would be great to see you come in a break the daily grind with the joke that is you. I have told you you are more than welcome to come down and fight, but we all know you Rudy, you will just puff and bluster and put on a big internet show, then when it comes down to doing something about it, you will be gone in a puff of Ashida Kim smoke
    So true....
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Apparently you whiners do.

Lets see, SifuExcuses created a site to whine about it, he says he is gonna fight Anthony again, he continues to issue e-challenges, and you *******s called my gym at least twice now. So who won't let it go?

Call all you want, but we all know none of you has the balls to actually show up as you said you were going to do.
    We did? No one said they called twice. Well your little e-friend started this thread again, so he will not let it go. Anthony has enough problems with his ATT giving out certs to instruct BJJ from a 24 hr. seminar. As far as a piece of sh1t,look in the mirror. My husband said everyone was being childish,including you.
    I think you need to train just a bit more.
    I train when I can, I have bulginging discs in my lower back and herniated in my kneck c4 and c6 to be exact. When they heal I will train alot more.
    "Royal Dragon"
    I wouldn't even waste my time. You are trying to prove to a school kid that Barney is not real, and just some guy in a purple dinosaur costume

Quote Originally Posted by FungFu2u2 View Post
    We did? No one said they called twice.
    Not only are you a lying, trouble starting b!tch; you are a stupid, lying, trouble starting b!tch. See if you can comprehend this:

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Your Gym has been called by people we do not even know.
    They knew who Taylor was.but not you. This one you can't blame on my wife.
    I called the first time, and I will call again.
    Looks like AT LEAST 2 phone calls doesn't it? So far, no one at my gym has mentioned it to me or Taylor. Rest assured if they do I will be giving the staff your school's phone number. Then they can handle it how they see fit.

I train when I can, I have bulginging discs in my lower back and herniated in my kneck c4 and c6 to be exact. When they heal I will train alot more.
    Then maybe you should not be challenging grown men to cage fights then. Idiot.

You and Tom need to leave people alone and stick to teaching 3 year-olds at your school.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Not only are you a lying, trouble starting b!tch; you are a stupid, lying, trouble starting b!tch. See if you can comprehend this:

Looks like AT LEAST 2 phone calls doesn't it? So far, no one at my gym has mentioned it to me or Taylor. Rest assured if they do I will be giving the staff your school's phone number. Then they can handle it how they see fit.

Then maybe you should not be challenging grown men to cage fights then. Idiot.

You and Tom need to leave people alone and stick to teaching 3 year-olds at your school.
    I was trying to get across to you that neither Tom nor I called twice.

BTW Tom has 10 adults, 9 kids and 10 tots. My son is almost 5 so he would be the youngest,not 3yr olds.
    "Royal Dragon"
    I wouldn't even waste my time. You are trying to prove to a school kid that Barney is not real, and just some guy in a purple dinosaur costume

I was told by several to quit feeding the trolls.
    "Royal Dragon"

I was trying to get across to you that neither Tom nor I called twice.
    You admitted to calling. You said you would call again. PERIOD. So if I'm asked about any calls, I'll give the staff your school's number. Then they can handle it how they please.

BTW Tom has 10 adults, 9 kids and 10 tots. My son is almost 5 so he would be the youngest,not 3yr olds.
    Are you denying he teaches kids as young as 3 years old at his school?

I was told by several to quit feeding the trolls.
    And yet you still say you will call my gym, AGAIN.

SifuExcuses said that, I know. He also says me and Taylor are the same person. Never mind there is video of me and a pic of Taylor you morons have seen and we are obviously not the same person. Hell, ask anyone who attended the last Austin TD. We were BOTH there.

I also see SifuExcuses has now said he is not coming to my gym, as well as added a new e-challenge and ANOTHER excuse for his drubbing at the hands of Anthony.

His shame knows no bounds...