Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 1bad and Abel's Fight Thread

Incidentally, this isn't the first time Abel's had this sort of whacko meltdown. He started like two hundred threads about how he was going to kick anthony's ass etc, etc, everywhere on the site. They got merged into one thread, which should surely be held as proof that Dawkins was right.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=55807

Gee, lets see. 3-5 years off and on in BJJ. Plus other "assorted" experiences with kickboxing, at least that is what I recall, got him a total of...............

http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...nthonyGnP2.gif

And the ground was supposedly his best place.

If this were anybody else he'd be called a tomato can and a loser. But I forget, this is the land of the mediocre "I didn't say I could fight" troll.

Also, anytime this whale bellows anything about kicking someones ass, he is implying that he is an adequate fighter.

It amazing how quickly you all throw away your objective thinking just to maintain your position in a social clique.
    Jack Dempsey: "What would happen if a year-old baby fell from a fourth-floor window onto the head of a burly truck driver, standing on the sidewalk?

It's practically certain that the truckman would be knocked unconscious. He might die of brain concussion or a broken neck.

Even an innocent little baby can become a dangerous missile when its bodyweight is set into fast motion."

Quote Originally Posted by MSphinx View Post
    Incidentally, this isn't the first time Abel's had this sort of whacko meltdown.
    You don't say?!

Next you will be telling us the sky is blue, the grass is green, and SifuExcuses tapped in 1:22 to an 'ear grind'.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

It's a good thing Sifuexcuses took it easy on Anthony, I would have hated to see this:

Quote Originally Posted by SifuExcuses
    I'm going to royaly fuck anthony's asshole.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    masturbate much?

Nothin' get's me hotter than a good ear grinder video!

"Tap or Fap" -- SifuAbel
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lama Pai Sifu View Post
    AAhhhhh...now I get it!

Rudy, you are the man!!

Hehe...I see what you did there...
    Quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Sifuwaigouren View Post
    . I'm still waiting for that info, fat ass. You know, what style and which teacher you took two years of kung fu in china from. what a riot.
    Oh, why didn't you specifically say so before?

I studied evenings at a school in the Muslim quarter of Xi'an. The master (if you will) was an elderly fella named Zhang. There was a young instructor named Wang who did the 'hands on' stuff. As it was explained to me, what we trained was a form of northern longfist with some minor changes the school added to give a more 'Muslim' tone to some of the postures and such. The major part of the school was actually devoted to academic/religious studies for local Chinese Muslim young people. Very nice folks and there were some great restaurants nearby where we'd often go grab a bite after training.

Most mornings I'd study taichiquan in a park outside the 'Peace Gate' of the city wall with Chen Quanzhong. A really great guy.

In addition, I usually managed to work out 2 or 3 times a week with the Shaanxi provincial wrestling team. That was great 'cause I didn't have to start out a beginner as with the other two.

While I was there I was teaching at the Xi'an University of Architecture and Technology. Great experience, met some really wonderful interesting people.

So, I hope that satisfies your burning curiosity, Monkey-boy. Not sure why it would be a "riot". I guess that's your way of hiding your insecurity over the fact that despite 25 years of training the closest you've ever come to the origins of your 'art' is stuffing your bloated mug at the local Chinese take-out place...

"fat ass"? That's an odd comment coming from someone of your disgusting corpulence...

Anyway, since we're on the subject I guess I'll feed your curiosity further by giving you an idea about my time in Japan as well.

I was there off and on for about three years. I taught English at an eikaiwa in Toyohashi, where I practiced kendo, nihon kempo, and aikido as well as working out with a local wrestling club. Good times. I also worked for a while in Tokyo, where I met a lot of expats who studied a number of things. We got together at a local civic center type place and exchanged training and sparred a lot and such. A few of these guys were training ninjutsu pretty seriously and one time they invited me along to watch a big training session where Hatsumi was teaching. At one point when everyone was grouping off and drilling he saw me sitting there watching eagerly and sort of waved me in. I participated for the rest of the session, doing the best I could not being a ninjutsu guy and all. It was really interesting.
    Another guy I met was working out at a K-1 type gym and I tagged along a few times for some great workouts.

Lots of great experiences in Japan. The best food, nicest people, and most charming women in the world there by far! We spend a few weeks there every year (or every other depending on circumstances). Kyoto is just great and I recommend it highly to anyone who ever gets the chance to go there.
    Last edited by unkokusai; 06-05-2008 at 12:01 PM. Reason: FatMonkey seemed to be so darn interested...

So, when you cut the centerline in first Wing Chun form, what angle are you cutting it at, and at what angle relative to the cutting angle do you hold your palm?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    So, when you cut the centerline in first Wing Chun form, what angle are you cutting it at, and at what angle relative to the cutting angle do you hold your palm?
    a 360 degree angle. This is in relation to the chi coming from the dan tien.

Gotta put it in the right thread

Oh yeah SifuExcuses, remember this?

Quote Originally Posted by SifuExcuses View Post
    I doubt "your" gym would let you either. Its not "your" gym, is it? I wonder if your gym even knows you freely use their name and location as the site for your demise, er, I mean fight.
    You did see the reply right?

Quote Originally Posted by zapruder_bjj View Post
    First off the pic in your sig is me, not Mike. Our gym would love for you to come down and make a fool of yourself, as you see this is a gym of actual fighters, that know how to fight and do it for a living. It would be great to see you come in a break the daily grind with the joke that is you. I have told you you are more than welcome to come down and fight, but we all know you Rudy, you will just puff and bluster and put on a big internet show, then when it comes down to doing something about it, you will be gone in a puff of Ashida Kim smoke
    So when can we expect you?

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Oh yeah SifuExcuses, remember this?

You did see the reply right?

So when can we expect you?
    You really need to stop, you are only disrespecting the gym You train at not, one that you own yourself .
    I am not picking at you ,just giving some advice. Take it or leave it.
    Last edited by Fox; 02-17-2008 at 03:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Nobody,LOLZ

Ba-dump-BUMP!

He'll be here all week, folks! Try the veal...
    Quote:

Quote Originally Posted by IronWeasel View Post
    Ba-dump-BUMP!

He'll be here all week, folks! Try the veal...
    You need to STFU as well, nothing to do with you.
    Mr. no profile

Not taking any sides here but the perception of disrespect or respect is very subjective.

Fox
    You really need to stop, you are only disrespecting the gym You train at not, one that you own yourself .
    Most MMA gyms run as a fitness service and not a traditional Dojo. Your idea of respect may not even come close to what is considered respectful behavior in his gym. Most schools that produces and prides itself on full contact fighting usually have the"Talk the talk and walk the walk" attitude. Just my two cents.

Just felt I should mention that.

Cheers,
    Vince

(Clarifying, this is to say most not all and I am not saying you do not teach full contact Fox. It is just an observation)
    What, me worry?

Quote Originally Posted by mantis7 View Post
    Not taking any sides here but the perception of disrespect or respect is very subjective.

Most MMA gyms run as a fitness service and not a traditional Dojo. Your idea of respect may not even come close to what is considered respectful behavior in his gym. Most schools that produces and prides itself on full contact fighting usually have the"Talk the talk and walk the walk" attitude. Just my two cents.

Just felt I should mention that.

Cheers,
    Vince

(Clarifying, this is to say most not all and I am not saying you do not teach full contact Fox. It is just an observation)
    I understand what you are trying to say, If one of my students were to go on a forum and say when are you coming to fight me, they would be out in a heartbeat.
    I own my own Dojo, and I do teach full contact to upper belts.
    I myself am not afraid to walk the walk so to speak. I learned alot through KFSS.
    1bad however does not own the place where he trains, to me that is direspect. I am not trying to start anything with him, just giving my 2cents. I wonder if the gym even knows this is going on, to be honest.

Fox, SifuExcuses already knows what I asked for.

Of course, he could always not shart sh1t and everything will be fine.

As for my gym, you did see the reply Taylor posted about that right?