Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 1bad and Abel's Fight Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Fox, SifuExcuses already knows what I asked for.

Of course, he could always not shart sh1t and everything will be fine.

As for my gym, you did see the reply Taylor posted about that right?
    1bad I was talking about you, do the owners know you are do thins on a forum?
    I own my own Dojo, I am not afraid to say I have talked alot of ****. Can I cash those checks, I believe so. BTW who is this IronWeasel that said you sent him?

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    You need to STFU as well, nothing to do with you.
    Mr. no profile

So...YOU guys can talk smack all day long, but if *I* crack wise, then I'd better shut up?

I guess that sounds fair...
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

I didn't send anyone anywhere. My friend/instructor Taylor(zapruder_bjj) showed up though.

Some know me outside the gym, some don't. Who cares?

Speaking of gyms and instructors; SifuExcuses seems to ask about those alot. Where does he train? Who is his instructor? Does he know SifuExcuses has been telling people to come there for 5 years now? Does he know SifuExcuses had an e-challenge match in Florida? Does he know how that fight turned out?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by IronWeasel View Post
    So...YOU guys can talk smack all day long, but if *I* crack wise, then I'd better shut up?

I guess that sounds fair...
    I am not talking smack now am I, by the way, where are you from and are you an instructor or just in training?
    Last edited by Fox; 02-17-2008 at 06:19 PM.

Oh no! Keep posting!

This one had me intears.

Nothin' get's me hotter than a good ear grinder video!
    That may one day be in my sig......
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    I didn't send anyone anywhere. My friend/instructor Taylor(zapruder_bjj) showed up though.

Some know me outside the gym, some don't. Who cares?

Speaking of gyms and instructors; SifuExcuses seems to ask about those alot. Where does he train? Who is his instructor? Does he know SifuExcuses has been telling people to come there for 5 years now? Does he know SifuExcuses had an e-challenge match in Florida? Does he know how that fight turned out?
    Taylor? showed up through who ?
    This is why I gave Rashad a pass and not Coda. Rashad never did anything to me,nor does he even live close to me. Rudy never did anything to me,nor has he lied to me. Why does he need to train, he is an instructor. Then again thats between you and him.
    Last edited by Fox; 02-23-2008 at 09:29 AM.

1bad I was talking about you, do the owners know you are do thins on a forum?
    I own my own Dojo, I am not afraid to say I have talked alot of ****. Can I cash those checks, I believe so. BTW who is this IronWeasel that said you sent him?

1Bad didn't actually send me...I was just baiting him and Abel 'cause their little flame-fest breaks out in nearly every thread. Yeah, yeah...Abel started it THIS time...whatever.

What's funnier is that I was messing with ONLY THEM, but YOU jump me from out of the woodwork. Man...what a forum!

Anyway...since you're HERE...and you can "cash some checks"...why don't you cash one and hire yourself a real webmaster. I'm sure that the blind guy who made your current website cut you a deal, but come on...
    Quote:

1Bad didn't actually send me...I was just baiting him and Abel 'cause their little flame-fest breaks out in nearly every thread. Yeah, yeah...Abel started it THIS time...whatever.

What's funnier is that I was messing with ONLY THEM, but YOU jump me from out of the woodwork. Man...what a forum!

Anyway...since you're HERE...and you can "cash some checks"...why don't you cash one and hire yourself a real webmaster. I'm sure that the blind guy who made your current website cut you a deal, but come on...
    The blind guy as you call him is a student of mine, and I am working on another wedsite now. Do you have one?
    I see you are baiting both,sorry to interfer. go on about your baiting..lol

The blind guy as you call him is a student of mine, and I am working on another wedsite now. Do you have one?
    I see you are baiting both,sorry to interfer. go on about your baiting..lol

Finally...a clear head among the clouds.

It's a weird crowd around here on the weekend.
    Quote:

Finally...a clear head among the clouds.

It's a weird crowd around here on the weekend.
    Thanks and I agree with the wierd crowd. I am on here more or less at night. I teach 3 nights a week. Good to meet ya.

and I am working on another wedsite now.

A "wedsite"? I'll bet the content will be very well-done....

Thanks and I agree with the wierd crowd. I am on here more or less at night. I teach 3 nights a week. Good to meet ya.

Seroisly, Fox...you seem to back Abel in these e-tiffs that go on.

The guy SHOWED UP and he fought. No problems there. He manned up.

But...he does seem to be the first to needle everyone else...then the flame game begins.

These threads are fum SOMETIMES, and they usually have 10x the post count of serious threads.
    Quote:

Seroisly, Fox...you seem to back Abel in these e-tiffs that go on.

The guy SHOWED UP and he fought. No problems there. He manned up.

But...he does seem to be the first to needle everyone else...then the flame game begins.

These threads are fum SOMETIMES, and they usually have 10x the post count of serious threads.
    Iron Weasel....while Abel has his moments, I admit, he doesn't hold a candle to the sock trolls that used to show up on this forum in ages past. I remember several yers ago where the mods were pretty lax and we had a handfull of guys with about 10 seperate ID's a piece that were logging on and starting ****.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!There Is only 1 STUDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the guy should get props for fighting. Anyone talking trash and not posting thier own fight video is being a punk.

Can you guys stop cursing. This is a public forum and whether you agree or not Gene is actually bound by conditions.....one of them being no swearing.

And on the point of cursing....its saddening how many people throw the word 'Sifu' around....let your actions define you, rather than hijacking some title in a pretentious attempt to exhault yourself in the martial world.

Craig