Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 1bad and Abel's Fight Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I think banning anyone for replying appropriately for a ***** and whine thread is pretty cold-blooded. We've contained this... what else do you want?

AND I get a new wife!
    thats true. let the stupidity carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    What a retard. Its like he didn't barley survive me."
    "I had him right where I wanted him until he got ahold of my ear!"
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    All the props he was given for showing up are more than negated by such stupid denial bull****.
    This is 100% true. Immediately after the fight me, Unkokusai, and Knifefighter all came on and gave him his props for showing. It was once the excuses and the sh1t talking started back up that he lost all the respect he had earned.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    thats true. let the stupidity carry on.
    You do notice that this circle jerk carries on without me. So much for my obsession.

Oh and, NJM, answer my question.

Did you call my gym yet SifuExcuses?

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    He would be just talking....so he might actually call

I know why Rudy hasn't called the gym

He's still waiting for his ear to heal!

1bad and Abel's NON fight Thread

Shouldn't this be called "1bad and Abel's NON fight Thread"?

It gives the impression there is, was or will be a fight between these guys and we all know that's a pipe dream.

There, I said it. Carry on.
    When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

He,He,He you will never know. When did it become your gym?
    "Royal Dragon"
    I wouldn't even waste my time. You are trying to prove to a school kid that Barney is not real, and just some guy in a purple dinosaur costume

STFU you trouble starting b1tch. You or your husband already called once.

STFU you trouble starting b1tch. You or your husband already called once.
    Testy aren't we?
    "Royal Dragon"
    I wouldn't even waste my time. You are trying to prove to a school kid that Barney is not real, and just some guy in a purple dinosaur costume

I like puppies and tacos, but not in that order.
    1bad65--They Call Him Ore Ida, the Tater-Terminator
    http://www.freewebs.com/shaolinninjitsu/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    We had to shut down our first Shaolin Ninjitsu in Shangdong when a key mistranslation of ancient scrolls led to the entire clan bowing down to incense and burning buddhas everywhere in the province.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    Trolling? What does fishing have to do with this?
    Ashida Kim taught me everything I ever needed to know about the missile dropkick.

Which stance do you guys like better: Hillary's or Obama's? Personally, I go for Obama's stance.

What do you guys go for?
    1bad65--They Call Him Ore Ida, the Tater-Terminator
    http://www.freewebs.com/shaolinninjitsu/
    We had to shut down our first Shaolin Ninjitsu in Shangdong when a key mistranslation of ancient scrolls led to the entire clan bowing down to incense and burning buddhas everywhere in the province.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    Trolling? What does fishing have to do with this?
    Ashida Kim taught me everything I ever needed to know about the missile dropkick.

You Know.........

I have silently watched this thread and the other one leading up to the fight.

Doesnt it seem that 1bad65 has never had any amount of respect for Rudy,at ALL,even during the whole trash talk threads and even after the fight(when the "respect" given seemed disingenuous )? I mean WTF is REALLY going on here? I honestly do not know or understand this whole Obsessed banter goin on between the two,AND others i might add.

to summize in my opinion, we got trash talking going on and crap being started in two seperate forums, alot of sh!t being slung in both directions. people taking sides and 1bad65 going on an incessant rampage against Rudy. So the fight Happens, Rudy Loses, but gets respect from the corners and 1bad65 as well seemingly,but actually not. Now we have a whole NEW Thread that from where i sit, seems like an overly obsessed Rant with hints of "another fight" but this time the fight would be between 1bad65 and Rudy.

So is there going to be another brawl? are contracts being drawn up? is the venue being set? is this going to happen? will it be video taped? Will all this horsesh!t finally end?

I dont know 1bad65, i have chatted with you before and you seem like a decent guy but all this banter and BS Makes you look obsessed and well...quite frankly OBSESSED. The compulsions here to continue this and not let things go doesnt look very favorably on your part. Regardless of anything Rudy has contributed to and his juvenile behavior i think your behavior takes the cake on 3rd grade kicking sand in the face playground antics. you can rationalize and reason it all you want and say well he started it and blah blah blah.
    Do yourself and your blood pressure a favor, chew some valerian root, take a trip out to enchanted rock state park hike around and run up and down the dome there, relax and take a deep breath and let all of this go.

Peace,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Seppukku View Post
    Which stance do you guys like better: Hillary's or Obama's? Personally, I go for Obama's stance.

What do you guys go for?
    I personnally subscribe to the doggie stance whilst eating tacos if ya knaw what I'm saying

and all that...