Thread: Opps she fell

Red face Opps she fell

Not trying to be anti-cop or anything, though I am sure this will feed that hunger for some, but the trend of late is just horrible, at least what has been in the media of late.

I wonder what bullsh!t excuse this fat f@ckstick told his lt. on what happened in that room but again I guess it does not matter as part of the video just seemed to have vanished.

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/12..._Pool_of_Blood

What is all over the floor at 1:18? Is that blood? or did she throw up?

looks like he smashed her face into the floor and she bled out.

so, besides not being anti cop, the point of posting this other than to incite something is...?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post

so, besides not being anti cop, the point of posting this other than to incite something is...?
    . . . ?

As a general rule, I would like to think law enforcement officers are good people. They, in general, deal with the worst scum society can produce day in, day out, and keep on doing it by the book.

But seriously, some cops suck, and some cops are outright criminal in their behavior. This video, in it's edited state, presents what appears to be an extreme use of force. I'd wait until a full, uncut copy is available to view before I said "pig" or "justified force."
    BreakProof BackŪ Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

That's a good argument for a stun gun right there.

Taze her BRO!
    Check out my wooden dummy website: http://www.woodendummyco.com/

I don't know what's worse, the total lack of professionalizim or the total lack of common sense on the part of the cop.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Her face was pretty messed up, and if that was blood on the floor, this cop needs to be locked up before he kills someone.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post

Looks like her head was slammed into the floor. I saw nothing that pointed conclusively to the cop slamming her head into the floor. I had a buddy in the marine Corps who's estramged wife call the PMs on him for choking her out. She had the bruises and all. Except that a doctor noted them as self induced. How do you know the woman didn't slam her own head into the ground untill she passed out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    you're kidding? i would love to drink that beer just BECAUSE it's in a dead animal...i may even pick up the next dead squirrel i see and stuff a budweiser in it

dun know about the police procedures.

but it is very difficult to talk rationally with a person that is under alcohol or drugs/influences.

may be just lock her up and talk to her again the next day, when she is sober.

--

that is a lot of blood loss.

--

Whitehorn said it is police policy for an officer to turn off the videotape of a sobriety test when testing is over and the officer is preparing to book the offender.

Policy will now be changed to where two police officers are in the room at all times, authorities said.
    Why the first part is policy is beyond me or common sense and why the second part wasn't already policy blows me away.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

a broken nose, a fractured cheek bone and bruises on various parts of her body. Two of her teeth were knocked out.
    Im sure that all of that happens when you fall down drunk.
    Everyone's favorite wooden dummy

"All over people thinking martial arts is for making sexy body. That one is a wrong. Martial art is for making sexy mind and sexy spirit"- Master Po
    http://www.greencloud.net

Don't be a victim. Be the dominant turkey.

My patience and good nature are getting sorely strained.