so ok this was briefly mentioned by gene in the jackie chan charity thread. but this kinda thing needs its own thread. what am i talking about you ask? i'm talking about edison chan and his 1300 sex pictures with all these hong kong actress's like gillian chung, maggie Q, cicilia chung among others. now i have viewed these pics, its a public forum so i don't know if gene would allow me to post the link to where you can download at least 300 of them. edison chan has left the hong kong film industry over the incident he was the one who actually leaked the photo's(probably because he's poised to make a leap over hear and wanted something to jolt him). as for the star nekked photo's lets just say bush came to hong kong and i'm not talking about the president.and lots of it to. anyway alot of the female stars are saying they were taking secretly without there permission but when you look at the pics its very clear that they had knowledge of the pics. my thing edison must have some real game to convince these girl to do that ****. especially the ones of gillian toping him off, and he got the P.O.V. shot only way she couldn't know about that was if he had the camera in his **** eye.