Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 in very 100 adults is in jail

Not true dave, i did back up my points and posted links right here in the thread. Your neglect to read them doesn't make them any less true and it doesn't make you any less of a tool for dredging it all up again to come right back round to nothing.

You are surely an idiot of the highest order.

anyway, carry on. please retort with more chest puffing irrelevance as is your forté.

Kung Fu is good for you.

Please feel free to follow how this thread progressed and how David Jamieson completely FAILED

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Prisons in many cases are merely an extension of the welfare system.

Conservative thinkers should be on board with this idea because then they don't have to worry about some welfare bum spending their .037 cent contribution on a colt45.

yes, america will jail you for pretty much anything
    He starts with his standard "throw away" anti-American liberal trash, but WAIT, it gets better!

you also put them in jail for being in debt, being homeless and angry, for not supervising their teenagers, for looking too arabic etc etc.
    They put you in JAIL for being in debut, being homeless and being hungry! Yup, that is what he claimed. Now watch how it evolves

Going to jail for debt - Try to get away with being poor as an excuse for not paying your taxes. IN the US, you WILL be imprisoned. Other countries will do it as well. This is jailing people for debt even if you just want to call it taxes.

Going to jail for being homeless and angry - In the land of fairness, the rich as well as the poor may not by law sleep under bridges r steal bread.
    Most poor people don't have to pay taxes. Even people who owe taxes and haven't paid them don't go to jail 99% of the time

Going to jail for being homeless? Well, he gave that one up really quickly, but the fun is still ahead!

for dave-

"Wednesday, April 25, 2007
    Tax Evader Sentenced to 63 Months in Prison

Earlier today a federal judge sentenced convicted tax evader Elaine Brown to 63 months in prison. She and her husband Ed Brown were both convicted of tax evasion. "

lets call it evasion and then it's not jailing someone for debt!
    That was his evidence, but WATCH.... watch how Jamieson thinks no one will notice

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Just when you think things couldn't go any worse for old David Jamieson

This is a case of a person in debt? A poor person maybe?

http://ronideutch.blogspot.com/2007_04_01_archive.html

The poor, helpless, desolate woman, put in jail for hiding $1.9 million dollars
    Yup, his evidence that "poor people are put in jail for debt" was a person who avoided paying taxes on their $1.9 MILLION dollar profits

W.Snipes case is an interesting twist on it as well.
    Self destructing, Jamieson brings up Snipes as an example of a "poor person"
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

no no dave, you're doing it wrong. post the links, post the links you buffoon!

lol.

anyway, no one is listening to us and no one cares. that much is clear. I don't know why you are so desparate to defend your tom foolery, but I'll stand up here and dance with you for a while because I'm always willing to help the handicapped.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Thumbs down

You aren't fooling anyone

People are most definitely paying attention, that's exactly what is bothering you
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Not bothering me at all. I think it bothers you more when people call you an ass publicly and use your name "david Ross" in the same sentence.

I don't have that issue. lol

as you can see by how I use my real name and requested that my real name gets used because I am not scared to express my views or opinions to anyone, anywhere at anytime.

In your face Ross you ass

Kung Fu is good for you.

This post really says it all.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    OMFG! He can't help himself! In his desperation he keeps going and going like a retarded energizer bunny
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    NEW YORK (AP) -- For the first time in history, more than one in every 100 American adults is in jail or prison, according to a new report.
    goes to show the high level of freedom everyone is so proud of enjoying here.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    goes to show the high level of freedom everyone is so proud of enjoying here.
    This is why I condone the death penalty.
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    If I were King (of the fore-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-essst...)
    I would use those guilty of heinous violent crimes, such as multiple homicide, brutal rape, pedophilia, etc for research. Let them pay their debt to society.Just look at all the medical research we could do on human test subjects. We could find cures for cancer, aids, etc. And if the test fails? Ok, next.
    Why spend all our tax dollars on handing out guest passes (multiple, consecutive lifetime sentances) where they use our space, eat our food, get medical and dental,
    heck-I still don't understand why they use alcohol wipes and clean needles for lethal injections.

And then use the leftovers for soylent green. Feed the homeless.
    And save the lab animals.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    I would use those guilty of heinous violent crimes, such as multiple homicide, brutal rape, pedophilia, etc for research. Let them pay their debt to society.Just look at all the medical research we could do on human test subjects. We could find cures for cancer, aids, etc. And if the test fails? Ok, next.
    Why spend all our tax dollars on handing out guest passes (multiple, consecutive lifetime sentances) where they use our space, eat our food, get medical and dental,
    heck-I still don't understand why they use alcohol wipes and clean needles for lethal injections.

I can get down with this. Anyone ever see the movie Fido? We could get that going with prisoners instead of zombies.
    ------
    Jason

--Keep talking and I'm gonna serve you dinner...by opening up a can of "whoop-ass" and for dessert, a slice of Lama Pai!

God gave us free will. Therefore he is pro-choice.

Soylent green is made from pee-pahl!

ALL excellent ideas!
    (ok, particularly since they're almost identical to mine!)

Building prisons is a very large industry in the US now. The problem is that as a nation of freedom we are able to make choices and some of us don't make good choices. We have laws to help us all have an equal shot at happiness. Young people seem to think that they should be happy even if it amounts to taking someone elses happiness from them.
    All this BS started when the bleeding hearts stopped the draft. That draft was what kept us safe. The first thing anyone wants to do when a young person steps out of line is to send him off to some stupif boot camp. Before they did away with the draft, everyone went to a boot camp and spent 18 months learning something useful. The courts today have taken your right to parent away. You can not control your children when all they have to do is drop a dime on your ass and send you to jail. Then the courts want to blame the parents when the courts have to start dealing with them. Bring back the draft and it will end this madness. Young people drop out of school or graduate and have nothing waiting for them. No work ethic, no life principals to live by, nothing. Then they start breaking the laws.
    In Dallas if you are black and between 16 and 35 you have a very good chance of being murdered. And you are most likely to be murdered by another black man between 16 and 35. Whites and Asians have statistics too. It will not get better. It will only get worse.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    It is due to the lack of proper parenting, the breakdown of the family structure and education. That, and the media hyping all the wrong role models-gangsta rap in particular. When you see ebonics, throwing up signs, gangsta style dress,etc becoming part of the mainstream (part of? It IS the mainstream-when you see it in the Sears catalog next to the Kenmore washers, it's too late) you need to re-evaluate your values.
    I also think that Isreal has the right idea. Mandatory service in the armed forces, right out of High School, and before college. Two years service, and if you stay in, they will pay for your college. The people will develop discipline, and we will have a standing army. All planes will have "sky marshalls" as a natural result. Terrorism will be reduced, the country is strengthened both physically, and mentally.
    Put your votes in now-Ten Tigers for Monarch!
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    This post really says it all.
    couldn't find your regular bootlick today so you decide to put your nose up Ross's ass?

typical. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.