Thread: How To Get To Heaven

How To Get To Heaven

Blog Entries
    some of these ****heads will say that's bull**** because there is no heaven
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

i wrote a post how to get to heaven ,one person replied, right above this post is a post about burger king[how to get to hell] so many replies. more people want to go to hell then heaven these days ,interesting

If you believe in the possibility of "multiple universes" ( and some scientists do), then there is a possibility for "heaven" and "hell" to exist.

We must understand that OUR perception of what "heaven" may be and those of the ancients is clouded by our cultural bias and how it can be described is limited by our "language of the times".
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

It depends entirely on what you believe. Some believe Heaven and hell exist right here on earth. Some days, I am inclined to agree with that.

I remain agnostic about such constructs personally.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

Based on personal experiences, I've come to the conclusion that life (existence) is all about transition, and for me that means different levels of existence. Birth, death, etc., are merely transitions. I no longer follow any religion, so I don't use the words 'heaven', 'hell', 'afterlife', etc., because I feel it's an ongoing process, and this lifetime on earth is not the be-all, end-all.

Somebody else may feel otherwise, and that's fine with me.

Okay, here's how it all started. In the beginning there was nothing, then Chuck Norris came along and roundhouse kicked that nothing in the jaw and said, GET A JOB!

Seriously, here's what I believe if anybody is interested.

In the beginning there was nothing, then from that nothing came a vibration (sound) or as the bible puts it, the voice of God. Then from that voice/vibration came light which is a wave form that turns into a particle when it slows down. All matter is basically light frozen at specific vibrational rates that has evolved over the billions of years into what we are and see around us. Since everything in existence comes from God, including hell/evil, then all things bad and good are for the divine purpose.

Scientists are currently using particle colliders to prove up this theory of sound/light/matter spontaneously popping into existence from a vacuum. They are also well along the path to describing how all matter exists in a duality. Google double slit experiment. In other words all matter exists in two dimensions. Those are space/time and time/space. Space/time is where space is 3 dimensional and time is linear, and time/space is where time is 3 dimensional and space is linear. Think of an hour glass where one side is where we are, space/time and the other side is time/space. Some believe that we exist in both places simultaneously, which is to say that our spirit exists in time/space and our physical bodies exist in space/time and the link is through our pineal gland. Genesis 32:30, and Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

The pineal gland is shaped like a pine cone. Google pine cone at the Vatican and you'll see one of their largest statues which is a pine cone with two peacocks on either side. The peacocks represent immortality. The pineal gland is basically an eyeball in the center of our brain. You might as well call it our third eye. The inside of it is made up of rods and cones and contains eyeball fluid. When we close our eyes it is activated and releases various chemicals such as melatonin to help us sleep. Some believe this third eye doesn't view space/time but rather time/space. Ever wonder why when you dream you feel as though time and space have no relevance? Maybe you are not here in space/time but are instead working out your thoughts in time/space. Who knows, maybe all of what I just said is hooey.

The way to heaven is to simply die, which severs the connection between time/space and space/time leaving us in our spirit form in time/space, or heaven. We may then either pop into the next available meat sack to gain more experiences or if we are enlightened enough maybe evolve beyond this form.
    Last edited by GoldenBrain; 09-30-2013 at 12:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBrain View Post
    Okay, here's how it all started. In the beginning there was nothing, then Chuck Norris came along and roundhouse kicked that nothing in the jaw and said, GET A JOB!

Seriously, here's what I believe if anybody is interested.

In the beginning there was nothing, then from that nothing came a vibration (sound) or as the bible puts it, the voice of God. Then from that voice/vibration came light which is a wave form that turns into a particle when it slows down. All matter is basically light frozen at specific vibrational rates that has evolved over the billions of years into what we are and see around us. Since everything in existence comes from God, including hell/evil, then all things bad and good are for the divine purpose.

Scientists are currently using particle colliders to prove up this theory of sound/light/matter spontaneously popping into existence from a vacuum. They are also well along the path to describing how all matter exists in a duality. Google double slit experiment. In other words all matter exists in two dimensions. Those are space/time and time/space. Space/time is where space is 3 dimensional and time is linear, and time/space is where time is 3 dimensional and space is linear. Think of an hour glass where one side is where we are, space/time and the other side is time/space. Some believe that we exist in both places simultaneously, which is to say that our spirit exists in time/space and our physical bodies exist in space/time and the link is through our pineal gland. Genesis 32:30, and Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

The pineal gland is shaped like a pine cone. Google pine cone at the Vatican and you'll see one of their largest statues which is a pine cone with two peacocks on either side. The peacocks represent immortality. The pineal gland is basically an eyeball in the center of our brain. You might as well call it our third eye. The inside of it is made up of rods and cones and contains eyeball fluid. When we close our eyes it is activated and releases various chemicals such as melatonin to help us sleep. Some believe this third eye doesn't view space/time but rather time/space. Ever wonder why when you dream you feel as though time and space have no relevance? Maybe you are not here in space/time but are instead working out your thoughts in time/space. Who knows, maybe all of what I just said is hooey.

The way to heaven is to simply die, which severs the connection between time/space and space/time leaving us in our spirit form in time/space, or heaven. We may then either pop into the next available meat sack to gain more experiences or if we are enlightened enough maybe evolve beyond this form.
    some things you say I'm ok with, fine, you can believe what you like. But the pineal gland pine cone thing? Not so much. that's some weird ass tomfoolery dreamed up and passed around by wanna be hermetics in my opinion.

Here's a pineal gland:

The pinecone in Roman Catholicism and simply catholicism in general represents the unity required to have a church. From one pine seed, you cannot grow a tree. From the whole cone you can. It's that simple and a pineal gland looks nothing like a pine cone at all as you can see. It looks like a tiny nub of tissue. The pine cone represents the people and the church. Seriously, that's what it means. No conspiracy about it.

also the hebrew peniel or penuel literally means "face of god" while pineal is a latin word that means "like a pinecone" which is funny because a pineal gland really looks nothing like a pinecone does it.

Here's another:
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 09-30-2013 at 01:17 PM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I got a really good fake ID so I'm pretty sure the door man won't turn me away.

Honestly I don't believe or dis-believe in heaven or hell.

If there is a heaven and I get there cool...if there is a hell and I get there, well I've got all of eternity to turn my desire into power and claim a position of influence.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Blog Entries
    I got a really good fake ID so I'm pretty sure the door man won't turn me away.
    i thought you were talking about strip clubs haha
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    some things you say I'm ok with, fine, you can believe what you like. But the pineal gland pine cone thing? Not so much.

I'm glad you approve of at least some of what I say...

I do like your explanation of what the Catholics say about the pinecone and unity. I'm not trying to promote any conspiracy theories, so I'm okay with being wrong on that point. Although, it is in the realm of possibilities that there could be more than one reason to have a pinecone statue. It was just my opinion anyway so I hope I didn't offend you or anybody else.

Regarding the shape of the pineal. Below is a photo of what a pineal gland looks like without all the tissue around it. It kind of looks like the shape of a pinecone to me.

Attachment 7819

While searching for a picture of the pineal gland I happened on the photo below, which does fall into the realm of conspiracy theories, however I'm not trying to promote it. I just thought it was interesting.

Attachment 7820

And this one... I wonder if the Sumerians used the same explanation as Catholics regarding the pinecone and unity. I won't post all of the photos I found, but it appears that the pinecone is represented in numerous cultures unrelated to Roman Catholicism, so I wonder if the same explanation about unity is also a commonality.

Attachment 7821

I'm not trying to prove or disprove what you said DJ. I'm just asking what to me is an interesting question. Does the pinecone represent the pineal gland or the third eye, and if not, do the other cultures who depict pinecones just like pinecones, or does it represent unity to them as well?

lol @ pineal gland

u do know pineal gland in tightey whitey is calcified

NO HEAVEN FOR YOU

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    lol @ pineal gland

u do know pineal gland in tightey whitey is calcified

NO HEAVEN FOR YOU

Sad face...

...wait a minute! This is where I get to play my indian card. Yea, heaven for me!

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    If you believe in the possibility of "multiple universes" ( and some scientists do), then there is a possibility for "heaven" and "hell" to exist.

We must understand that OUR perception of what "heaven" may be and those of the ancients is clouded by our cultural bias and how it can be described is limited by our "language of the times".
    Tangent from the main topic, but...

Even if such a condition exists that there is an infinite number of universes, it is not the case that anything is possible. This is a common misconception.