I sh!t you not.

http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=12206

from the site

Disney to produce a Kung Fu version of SNOW WHITE! No, I'm not jerking ya off! No, Seriously! Dopey Fu!
Harry here... and the world has just gotten weirder. Way weirder. I'm talking really weirder. Walt Disney Studios has decided to make a Hong Kong Style re-telling of the SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARVES.
There will apparently be no dwarves in this version though. Instead there will be seven Shaolin Monks! That's right, Princess flees evil killer queen. Dark Forest, scary things... finds Shaolin Monastery and these Shaolin Monks decide to protect her from the magical evil forces out to kill her. This 'brilliant' ahem idea is being produced by the genius producer behind THE COUNTRY BEARS!!!! OH BOY!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!! Ahem... cough cough... Sorry, hairball there. Well, one can only imagine the saccharine everything to everyone telling of this story and Shaolin culture that Disney will mass-produce here.
I'm really curious to read a script on this one, because there is a .3% chance that it could really be something cool and vibrant and not the lowest common denominator dreck that you would expect. So, for that .3% chance... I say, WOO HOO! It's gotta be better than that Sigourney Weaver thing... right?