Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Meet Tom Fox!

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Fixed that for ya.
    Troll or find a new hobby besides here. If you actually show up here I doubt I would be on the losing end. Hey tell you what ask Olrion how tall I am or my weight.
    Last edited by Fox; 03-05-2008 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    $450.00 a month,not a strip mall.
    Yeah, even a strip mall would be more than that. You 'teaching' out of someone's shed in the backyard?

You as well can come and say it to my face.
    Oh no, now that I've seen you in all your glory I'm pretty scared.

Can you say you trained longer or harder they I have?
    Dunno, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    Yeah, even a strip mall would be more than that. You 'teaching' out of someone's shed in the backyard?

Oh no, now that I've seen you in all your glory I'm pretty scared.

Dunno, probably.
    Not a shed in a backyard either,I building my own Dojo on my property. It takes time, which I have little of these days.

Not worried about you or 1bad, since neither of you travel even for a friendly meet-up.
    How long have you been training? How many arts?

Not a shed in a backyard either,I am building my own Dojo on my property. It takes time, which I have little of these days.

Not worried about you or 1bad, since neither of you travel even for a friendly meet-up.
    How long have you been training? How many arts?

Yeah, not much of a traveler for silly **** like this. And I'm sure as hell not gonna travel just to toss around some old duffer and get the AARP on my case! So, you're right not to worry.

How long is about 31 years now. How many is an interesting concern to have. A little bit of a lot of different things in a lot of different places, but the easiest way to put it is that I'm a wrestler.

Hey I didnt know you were a Tang Soo Do guy. I am a third dan, under Jae Joon Kim, though I havent trained that in almost 10 years. I know I got off topic here, but I was genuinely curious who you trained under: the federation and all that stuff.

Actually, I thought it was a pretty positive article. Did it drum up any interest in your school after it went up?

You'd really be reaching to find something negative about that article, BTW. Oh, and $450 for rent is all dependent on location as well. While $450 won't buy you a cardboard box in SF or NYC, it can get you an alright dwelling in several areas of the midwest.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

just wondering about the purpose of this thread..did that article pish u off or Fox himself ?

Thumbs up

Hey Fox,
    You sound like the kind of guy the MA community needs more of. Mature, focused, willing to give and not trying to make yourself a legend or a fortune. Full marks!

A punk is a punk is a punk, always was, always will be - don't feed the trolls.

Where did you spend your time in Germany? I was DoD in Frankfurt. Did the USAEUR tournement circuit too.
    Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia

Isn't there a "stalker thread " already ?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Troll or find a new hobby besides here. If you actually show up here I doubt I would be on the losing end.
    This coming from a guy whose wife has called my gym. And who said she will do it again.

Speaking of showing up, you have said you are coming to my gym. Now that I've seen how terrifying you look, I'll now offer to pay for your ENTIRE trip. You will need to sign a waiver though, as assaulting the elderly is a felony in Texas.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

This obsession is becoming a tad disturbing dude, seriously.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Isn't there a "stalker thread " already

Reply]
    Yes.

I was hoping you were posting some hot females. I can't do that as my function here is to share my stories of disasters with them for everyones entertainment.

If you take requests, I am in a Brazilian mood today

I'm not the one calling other people's gyms. Remember that.

Or threatening to show up at their home or work. Remember that too.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

This obsession is becoming a tad disturbing dude, seriously

Reply]
    *Becoming*? It's been disturbing for a long time now. The whole little group of them has me in fear for humanity.

Nor do you. Remember this:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller
    Bring her to my school. She can roll/strike whatever with my students and we'll video tape it and post it here so 1bad65 can see just what he is missing out on.

That way, no one gets hurt because of petty arguments and we can evaluate skill levels without all this drama.
    MK is in your area. I notice you did not take him up on the offer.